• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Urgent, Important, All Churches Infiltrated By Usa Police State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishka

Veteran Member
wog2012 said:
Quote:Originally Posted by wog2012
We must remember that George W. Bush claims to be a member of the United Methodist Church (UMC). If the information is true, the UMC has a great responsibility in this.

I hear Nixon was a Quaker.

Maybe the Quakers were responsible for Watergate.

Booko. If Nixon was a Quaker, I think the Quaker Elder in his congregation had the moral duty of telling Mr. Nixon "Sir, I think you should correct the wrongness done in water Gate, because it is uncrhistian and puts shame on this congregation.

If George W. Bush is a parishioner of the UMC, I think the pastor in his Church has a moral duty (and comandment from the Holly Book) to say: "Mr. President, the 9/11 Truth Movement has serious evidence against you and Dick Cheney as instigators of the Terror Atacks, with the purpose to institute a Police State in the USA. I think you should allow for an independent investigation on the 9/11 therror atack on the WTC to clear the doubts, and if you have any responsibility as they claim, I'm afraid you would have a lot to do to make amends."

Holly book? Is that some sort of Christmas edition of the Holy Bible? 9/11 truth movement? And if you are going to be a conspiracy theorist, you must blame everyone, not just the President, you are obviously just looking for a scapegoat on this one.

No, Dubya's pastor has no duty to tell Mr. Bush anything, if this pastor believes the truth about what actually happened on 9/11 (terroists is what I'm talking about).

How about you go tell the president if you are so worried?

Maddllama:

"It always amazes me what kind of conspiracy nonsense some people believe."

Would you put an specific point? please? An example of Conspiracy? an example of nonsense? please?

"I mean, yeah the government isn't exactly into what it's citizens want, but that's no reason to hide under the bed."

Who is hidding or recomending to hide under the bed? The recomended action in the post is to ask for this program in your chuch, be aware of it.

This is being asked:

We issue a challenge to all of our readers to print off this article and the supporting documents we will subsequently provide and confront their local preacher with it. If they don't receive a response within a week they should investigate further into whether their preacher is involved and hand out information to other members of the congregation.

Bishka

Veteran Member
wog2012 said:
This is being asked:

Your kidding me. Pastors and preachers are now involved in the terroist plot of 9/11. Yep. I think that's the conspiracy theory everyone is talking about. Crazy stuff.

evearael

That is essentially a chain letter filled with baseless accusations. Considering how dismal church attendance is, it would a ridiculously ineffective means to the end you describe.

Bishka

Veteran Member
wog2012 said:
Maize, have you asked your pastor about it?

I can't wog. I know you are talking to Maize here, but I don't have a pastor....:rolleyes: I have a bishop, a first consolor, a 2nd consolor, a relief society president, and elders quoroum president, are you saying they ALL are involved....:areyoucra

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
wog2012 said:
Would you put an specific point? please? An example of Conspiracy? an example of nonsense? please?

Just about everything witten is baseless nonsense. If you can provide for me any sort of evidence other than your own word, then maybe I would consider taking you seriously. Until such time, I will consider this conspiracy nonsense.

Who is hidding or recomending to hide under the bed? The recomended action in the post is to ask for this program in your chuch, be aware of it.

Other than the fact that I don't go to church, what do you expect the church to do even if this were true? Do you think that suddenly the church will mobilize and stage a government take-over to stop this? Somehow I doubt that many members of the clergy would be inclined to take this seriously.

But, I think someone did write "gullible" on the ceiling.

No, Dubya's pastor has no duty to tell Mr. Bush anything, if this pastor believes the truth about what actually happened on 9/11 (terroists is what I'm talking about).

How about you go tell the president if you are so worried?

Becky... I wrote the United Methodist Church regading Patriot Act Legislation and supression of liberties in the USA. The UMC answer was that they, after a council, sent a letter to Mr. President asking him to correct the unconstitutional zeizure of cytizens without due process. Thats something. And this letter was sent after Mr. President won the second term.

Tell the president if I'm so worried? Want my answer?

Your kidding me. Pastors and preachers are now involved in the terroist plot of 9/11. Yep. I think that's the conspiracy theory everyone is talking about. Crazy stuff.

Becky, give a proof to your statement.

Bishka

Veteran Member
wog2012 said:
Becky... I wrote the United Methodist Church regading Patriot Act Legislation and supression of liberties in the USA. The UMC answer was that they, after a council, sent a letter to Mr. President asking him to correct the unconstitutional zeizure of cytizens without due process. Thats something. And this letter was sent after Mr. President won the second term.

Tell the president if I'm so worried? Want my answer?

Oh, so it's just the UMC whose behind this whole thing....*sigh* You are too funny, thanks for the entertainment. It's been great.

Bishka

Veteran Member
wog2012 said:
Becky, give a proof to your statement.

How about you give me proof of yours. You are the one whose claiming this fantastic conspiracy theory.

Asking me for proof is just a cop-out.

Evearel:

That is essentially a chain letter filled with baseless accusations.

Give an example of "baseles accusation" please.

Considering how dismal church attendance is, it would a ridiculously ineffective means to the end you describe.

Any better idea?

I can't wog. I know you are talking to Maize here, but I don't have a pastor.... I have a bishop, a first consolor, a 2nd consolor, a relief society president, and elders quoroum president, are you saying they ALL are involved....

Becky, ask your immediate superior, the elders president?

Bishka

Veteran Member
wog2012 said:
Evearel:

Give an example of "baseles accusation" please.

Any better idea?
Provide evidence of this claim you make. You have been skirting around this issue this whole thread.

Bishka

Veteran Member
wog2012 said:
Becky, ask your immediate superior, the elders president?

That's called the bishop darling. Why would I ask him something like that. Something that has nothing to do with my eternal salvation? Besides, why would he be invovlved? You have yet to prove anything to anyone.

It's just fun arguing with you.:cool:

Just about everything witten is baseless nonsense.

Maddllama. You are not providing a single point of baseles nonsense. Can you provide a single one?

If you can provide for me any sort of evidence other than your own word, then maybe I would consider taking you seriously. Until such time, I will consider this conspiracy nonsense.

If you acces the article (I was not allowed to post the link) you can hear the pastor being interviewed. And there is more references in there. You can search in Google, infowars.com and the title of the article.

Other than the fact that I don't go to church, what do you expect the church to do even if this were true?

That's a choice of yours.

Do you think that suddenly the church will mobilize and stage a government take-over to stop this?

All they are being asked is to write a letter to their authorities.

Somehow I doubt that many members of the clergy would be inclined to take this seriously.

Do you know them?

Status
Not open for further replies.