• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unmasking The Bible: The Alef-Tav

How many letters are there in the HEBREW alphabet

Votes: 3 60.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Embarkon

My name is Embarkon
It is time for us to unmasked the secrets of the Bible
And we will start with a simple Question and its ramifications
on the text itself

JMiller

The only semi-secret of the bible is that it becomes whatever its adherents want it to become. While this is hardly a secret, it is the closest thing one can really find to its mysteries.

Therefor, presenting us with a plethora of riddles, and numerology, and only God knows what else, merely places you in the conclusion on my previous sentence. Bravo!

Embarkon

Infact sire the Bible is a one seamless truth, the mystery persist because of generations of defactors like yourself trying to take away its mystic element because you have not been
diligent enough to indulge in it.
Furthermore your lack of application is understanadable since anyone who is to take up the pursuit of wisdom will become acquainted with great sorrow
ths is why you all shirk away from wisdom and instead settle for the fancies of gross religious malcontent and human mediocrisy

I came unto the sons of men, but i found none thirsty-- Christ

JMiller

Infact sire the Bible is a one seamless truth, the mystery persist because of generations of defactors like yourself trying to take away its mystic element because you have not been
diligent enough to indulge in it.
Furthermore your lack of application is understanadable since anyone who is to take up the pursuit of wisdom will become acquainted with great sorrow
ths is why you all shirk away from wisdom and instead settle for the fancies of gross religious malcontent and human mediocrisy

I came unto the sons of men, but i found none thirsty-- Christ
Aside from your spelling and attention to detail, the only thing mediocre here, is your attempt to proselytize, which I believe is against forum rules.

Embarkon

Blessed is the solitary, always remember that, if you dont want to engage the topic, try staying away from the thread senor JMILLER, try that see how it twerks your turkey

Embarkon

the bible is not about consensus, it is about singular action remember that too JMILLER, what it is textually is so profound , if you want to spend the time examining it as closely as you can

Muffled

Jesus in me
My name is Embarkon
It is time for us to unmasked the secrets of the Bible
And we will start with a simple Question and its ramifications
on the text itself

I can't say that the alphabet unlocks any secrets for me. I could do some numrology. 22 adds to 4 which is the number of worldliness. I suppose this is realistic since the alphabet started with worldly glyphs. 2 is a glue number. It gathers things together. It symbolizes here a cohesiveness to the alphabet.

Our phoenician alphabet has 26 which adds to 8. 8 is symptomatic of the commercialization of the phoenicians. It is more concerned about how easily trades can be made. 2 gives it cohesiveness and 6 makes it perfect.

Poisonshady313

There are 22 letters, five of which have different forms when they're used at the end of a word.

What makes you say 49? And why wasn't that a poll option?

Embarkon

well there are actually only 21 letters, aleph is not considered a letter add 7 soffits makes it 28
each letter (of the 21) is then combined with Aleph making it 49.

This whole sequence is sealed infront and behind by Aleph

Poisonshady313

problyits these Isomeda seeds, if you know what that is lol
Perhaps you should ask the local rabboni about this

Aleph is a letter. And if it weren't, and we combined 28 letters with aleph, we get 56, not 49. And oh yeah. There are 5 sofits, not 7.

Last edited by a moderator:

Embarkon

Aleph + 21 letter = 22
Aleph combined with 21 Letter + 22
5 Soffits (I stand Corrected)

Total is still 49 Sealed infront and behind by Aleph Lol
I think im a smart fool

Embarkon

Aleph + 21 other letters = 22 Letters
Aleph combined with others= 21 letters
The Soffits (Finals) = 5 letters
The Crowning Aleph = 1 Letter

Poisonshady313

Aleph + 21 letter = 22
Aleph combined with 21 Letter + 22
5 Soffits (I stand Corrected)

Total is still 49 Sealed infront and behind by Aleph Lol
I think im a smart fool

If you stand by your assertion that aleph isn't a letter, you come to only 48. And there is no reason whatsoever for combining aleph with every letter and calling it its own letter.

Are you making this all up yourself? Or is there a source you are referring to?

Embarkon

This is based on study of the Hebrew language, in its older form, I am sure you are aware of the
asexual connotations of Aleph, being neither male or female

Embarkon

i doubt that ellen, what do you think we are not aware of what exactly the Hebrew language is
that we do no know what it hides within the Torah, the innumerable secrets. i can tell you more about the hebrew than all the rabboni put together.