• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

United Kingdom

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
From my understanding there is no real church type building to go to. The house that Anton had that he made into the First Church of Satan was torn down. But they don't have Church buildings like say Christianity does. Though you can become a member if you like, they don't care were you live, just go to there site and see how to sign up. But do know that it cost $100(US) to join. I am not a member though, but I have some friends how are. And I just got done reading Anton's book, The Satanic Bible, it's good to read it so you know it's right for you.

Majin Buu

Warlock
I will tell you this, there is no "Church" to go to but there are places in which events take place. Membership has it's benefits, knowledge of these things are one of them. I'm not quite sure that you understand the philosophy though if you are disappointed to find that there is no "Church" you might need to read "The Satanic Bible" again.