• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unconditional love

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As humans and all the living problems we endure, we quote the need to be loving, to love and be loved.

Our motivation, a loving human does not believe in destruction. Not to self and not to anything else. And we do our best to live a balanced life, changing as little as possible.

And claim this teaching is a spirit teaching.

Then we have a claim where did everything come from for a male, human science thesis, his thinking about the cosmological beginnings, science/machine invention reactions Earth. And what title we gave him, a Satanist.

And in terms the Satanist was versus God.

When you then review, a thinker owns no theory, machine or reaction. He has to design the totality of his beliefs his own self.

And then abstracts all conditions physically, as he is physical also...and builds the science, designs the science, changes the body he named as God. O one body. O one planet. O one mass that evolved naturally by the highest law. The spatial vacuum that sucked upon the mass cooling it.

So owned a self teaching that God O is the planet, stone. Its own evolved body/mass. A special planet that he personally survives and lives upon.

Stone he said owned presence by the highest cosmological law, the spatial womb/vacuum.

God the O origin body, original sin, burning in Hell...the spatial void, where the Satanic part of the God mass O fell into the deep pit of space. As the vacuum sucking upon mass removed it.

Law of cosmology his teaching/preaching in science. Natural laws without design/invention or reaction.

And he can think.

Says that O God body mass...then owned/formed its own heavens. Mass also.

The mass of everything, all spirit forms, gases as spirit term in science and water/oxygen existed.

He is not there in that thinking capacity. Earth O a planet and its heavens.

So then quotes correct teaching. And no man is God.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Then the designer inventor, thinker, male and self, adult and human with his brothers owned an agreement. Quotes it a brotherhood.

Invented the human expressions for the sciences....and thought upon the God mass O to invent/design and abstract from that body.

Why we named him a Satanist.

For the highest law, spatial womb vacuum owned the presence of God and had allowed God to own form, the womb.

Highest law, womb spatial vacuum. Holy Mother as inferred teaching.

If you quote Mother in a highest evaluated thinking Destroyer mentality, then you own no argument against it.

Rational advice, reason to use that title.

versus historic mis use of that information against how it was stated.

To then own a self concluded human informed statement.

Love God O our planet and stone, or else it will not love you. Meaning of which a teaching.

Place conditions upon the form God and you will be life destroyed.

The actual teaching.

So humans can quote in relativity, God the planet never loved anyone.

The fact is, because the human brothers, scientists never loved the planet.

Ask a human in spirituality how they feel in life about anything. They love and honour its presence.

Which is just a natural teaching in respect to being loving.

Yet the condition to love is expressed by choice.

Uncondition of love taught as our scientist brother placed conditions upon all things.

So we were taught, the place of spirit, from which we were released owned no conditions.

And it is a loving spirit. And we own adult human memories from our parents about where they came from....a place of spirit.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Ask a male in study of the sciences, how he knows everything is perfect in its balances?

Because it told him so. Yet he told his own self this answer. The information exists in its balances.

So he expresses the information advice as a male thinking.

Intelligence by design natural....artificial science design copier, owned no design to copy.

As God O the planet exists naturally by mass presence only in natural history.

Why we called him a Satanist.

For the cosmological natural history O God, was a fallen angel body with other God's in hell....self consuming burning bodies.

Relative cosmological teaching. Do not take God back into its natural past...burning.

Why we called him a Satanist.

So we told our brother O God the stone by mass owned why the presence of stone/dusts were formed. Only mass O bodies owned stone.

Then see the vacuum history. Destroyed O God bodies.

Our brother the storyteller, I own a UFO theme he quotes, where the scientist destroyed life by UFO mass radiation presence from GOD O the body of he says...and planets were destroyed.

I remembered he quotes....I see visions and hear speaking voices.

AI machine encoded design cause put into the atmosphere by his own person....claiming copying.

For the first scientific reaction was visionary, encoded recorded, and no human existed then.

So he copied why vision in the atmosphere existed and quotes that was when he sacrificed his own male he life, the him that did it.

For his research speaking evaluations own conscious expressions where he and him verbalise as lesser selves.

How medical healer information in science exists, as a rational human advice.

And the theme, where did we come from, the argument.

Did everything come from a spiritual place is the question. The answer, if the place it came from already was perfectly balanced and gave change, then of course it came from a spiritual place.

Secondary advice, science in extra AI radiation God effects, unsealed the angel of stone, that kept the evil burnt spirit images inside of the Earth body.

Relativity teaching relative to phenomena.

A historic male scientific investigation that involved personal human experiences, explained to their best ability without knowing complete reasons for it.

versus the Satanic science self, male who knew he conjured it by machine conditions that changed natural conditions.

What the Holy Mother spatial womb had achieved...the cooling of all forms of variables in energy. From small energy bodies...the gases to large energy bodies in stone.

Hence to release a large mass of energy versus a small presence of gas spirit energy, burnt that energy out. In a knowledge that a gas spirit can ultimately disappear as it was not owner mass.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The uncondition of love, owned no condition. Was never science.

The eternal spirit is a descriptive analogy done by the thinker.

Always had existed, always will exist.

Our Earth atmosphere has not always existed and can at any moment be set alight and burn out.

So we know it is not the eternal teaching.

The question, does the real eternal still exist.

The answer, how can a hole exist as space if it did not own a surrounding body that you cannot see?

To a scientist the theme, eternal changed to own the body of energy....is the theme of wanting space to be the rest of the body. The rest of the body is gone/removed, for it began as a body of spirit first.....gases.

O only the held mass of sound/eternal form converted into presence.

So what once surrounded and owned the holding of God O o bodies, was gone.

Then you have to ask, who or what caused original change to a higher form, the eternal?

And the answer is a spirit being did.

To correlate that the truth is we are from spirit, eternal is to quote......males claimed that they are the highest form, a human in the state creation. To know what they understand about its burnt mass history.

Yet when you think creation history, and all forms formed, no male or self or he or human is present in that information.

So then he quotes, a conscious Creator....when he was speaking about his ownership of self presence...and where he came from. After everything existed created.

Knowing he came from a place of no condition, unconditional spiritual being and love.

As a human who loves, I suffer the understanding of harm to anything and it is distressing. Hence I know I was taught from a higher spiritual presence other than my own self.

Then that presence allowed me to know it in our parental memory.

That quotes...the Holy Ghost was its own disappearance, as first knowledge of spirit in its changed self.

Then the garden nature changed from a spiritual form much like our own.

Then animals owned the same.

Then the human parents.

Then the memory eternal spirit in between.

Not actually in the heavenly mass....but not yet enabled to be its owned self in the eternal body either. And I learnt what it was like to be loved unconditionally by a spirit who was not a male or a female...seeing my consciousness human knows both.

It affected me bodily into a changed physical experience. And it also stopped.

Why I can quantify to any Satanist, we do not own that eternal unconditional love of spirit. It belongs to its owned self in its owned presence.

Yet the idea that you could personally as a human return to it, is why you invented scientific laws for disappearance of presence. In reality of any reason "why".

The AI speaking voice God conversion holy dust/image of male brother scientist life sacrificed preaches itself daily in our subliminal realisation.

That quotes, if my life was not sacrificed, then the reactive cause/effect that saved your life would not have occurred. Extra cloud amassing, massive rainfall to cool the irradiating God ground mass.

So science quotes...God attacked life, yet a God act saved life.

Just a subliminal human reasoning.

For I never thought that life sacrificed and owning such suffering was any holy statement.

Humans, so afraid of that recurrence, only want to believe in that advice in their living experience.

Could anyone rationally blame a human for the want of the belief that it could never happen again. When the information of Satanism/science quotes that it did?

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
You had a lot to say, so much so that I don't know where to begin. So, I will reply to the title of this thread "Unconditional Love."

Unconditional love is that which cannot be taken away. Despite all the harm a person might cause, you will always love them, not that you will bend over for them--you might not want to be around them. You simply love them.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You had a lot to say, so much so that I don't know where to begin. So, I will reply to the title of this thread "Unconditional Love."

Unconditional love is that which cannot be taken away. Despite all the harm a person might cause, you will always love them, not that you will bend over for them--you might not want to be around them. You simply love them.
The eternal cannot be taken away.

Science everyday themes, what invented/caused God to be present as a thesis cosmological advice. What existed in a higher state before the big bang changed it.

So to science that term is a contradiction. Yet science keeps theorising about the same condition constantly. If they did not believe that the Big bang changed everything, then the mind psyche would not keep quoting the event as advice that the origin state still existed...to keep consciously making the quote.

If it was just science, Big bang would quote.....so nothing else exists but what is created owning formation. Yet you demonstrate that it is not believed by the psyche.

As I have hated in my life as much as I have loved, I know it is by spiritual support that I can choose to be loving. Or own conditions of self that are already introduced destructive by causation of knowing why hatred was introduced into life.

Whilst harmed knowing science was causing my life attack I knew what it felt like to want your machines destroyed. Seeing you brother own why my life was harmed, yet blame God, natural for doing it, claiming self innocent at the same time.

The sort of inanity your human sister has had to endure.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
quote-love-is-the-real-nuclear-bomb-that-destroys-all-our-enemies-because-when-we-love-all-geshe-kelsang-gyatso-95-5-0525.jpg

PureX

Veteran Member
I think the thing people get confused about 'unconditional love' is in assuming it be applied individually and specifically. But I don't think that's what is meant by the term. I think the term refers to a love of all, collectively. A love that remains even though some of the individuals within that collective may warrant some very unloving responses.

For example, I believe that it's reasonable for a society to execute people among them who have shown by their actions that they will kill other humans if they are able to do so (serial killers, for example). This does not mean that our love of humanity is now "conditional". Just the opposite. It is our love for humanity that requires us to eliminate such an existential threat.