• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unbelievable. A rally in support of a mass shooter.

PruePhillip

And it was over drugs too, wasn't it?
He might be a hero in jail but he won't
fare well in police custody, I suppose.
But... "hundreds" in a city of millions
shouldn't be a big surprise.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yes, and there's neo-Nazis who march in the streets, too. That article looks like tabloid trash. Find a more reputable source. I highly doubt that "hundreds" will show up for it. The flyers may even end up being a hoax. More info is needed.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Yes, and there's neo-Nazis who march in the streets, too. That article looks like tabloid trash. Find a more reputable source. I highly doubt that "hundreds" will show up for it. The flyers may even end up being a hoax. More info is needed.

Is CBS mainstream enough for ya?
Organizers Say Hundreds Expected To Attend Rally To Support Suspect Accused Of Shooting 6 Philadelphia Police Officers

Eventually you just have to get to a point where nothing will surprise you anymore.

Been there for awhile. They will no doubt say its was racism as to why he was being arrested in the first place, not the tons of drugs and illegal firearms in his posession.:rolleyes:

We truly live in the upside down. When a criminal with a rap sheet longer than most peoples arms cam shoot at cops and then still play the victim.

PruePhillip

I personally witnessed demonstrators chanting the name of Ho Chi Minh in the streets.
Ho, along with his Communist friends Lenin, Stalin, Mao etc killed about 150,000,000
people.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm pretty sure a fair amount will be 'bussed' in from outside the city to create more trouble. It's usually how these kind of things work.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I don't care enough about this stupid rally to investigate. Can someone give me a little hint about what the rally is in support of, precisely?
Tom