• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UK medical fetish site donates entire stock of scrubs in response to virus

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Medical fetish site donates entire stock of scrubs after being contacted by "desperate" health officials

medical fetish company in the U.K. has donated its entire stock of disposable scrubs to a hospital after being contacted by "desperate" health officials.

MedFetUK said it had been contacted by National Health Service (NHS) representatives from across the country who were trying to procure basic protective equipment and clothing for health workers tackling the coronavirus pandemic.

The company didn't identify the hospital where it sent the "few sets" of scrubs that it had, but said it was located in the south of England.

MedFetUK added it was "scandalous" that it was "being sought out as last-resort supplier" for the NHS during a crisis, adding that claims from politicians that health workers were getting what they needed to were not true.

Their stock was limited, but they donated what they had free of charge.

These supply problems appear to be getting worse and worse.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't get it. Scrubs aren't personal protective equipment, and I don't see why they'd be in short supply. They're just a cheap, utilitarian garment.
Unlike gowns, gloves or masks, they're machine washable and can be reused countless times. They're also usually worn for an entire shift.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I've got a dozen or more sets in my closet right now, but who'd want them?
Besides, they're comfortable.