• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ugliest Dinosaur? Cutest Dinosaur?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I kid you not, I started this thread with this title in mind, and the top pop up on RF I afterward notice, is "omniscient Reader" with ugly faces of creatures that resemble a cross between Aliens and Dinosaurs.

(Some of the other earlier RF pop ups were women in their underwear :) lol)

Anyway, what's the ugliest Dinosaur and what is the cutest Dinosaur?

I don't think it was only coincidence I started three Dinosaur threads in five days , then discovered my surname is an alternative for "John" and "Jacob" my favorite Biblical character , and "John Jacob...his name is my name too" is a song from the "Cute Purple Dinosaur" , and Cute Purple Dinosaur = 666 if you add the numerical equation (as I mentioned).

So, here is a fourth Dinosaur thread (the last thing RF needs) , but my interest in Dinosaurs has grown as a result of that sign and wonder, plus I used to hold onto a stone Dinosaur near my apartment, who I nicknamed some other historical figure whose surname is an alternative for Jacob, which silly as it is, does seem like something more than coincidence (before knowing John Jacob was my surname alternative or it's link to purple dinosaur 666.)

So, I'm interested in some pics of ugly Dinosaurs and perhaps some cute Dinosaurs if you have any to share or names of weird Dinosaurs.

(Also, I have a crazy roommate who is currently talking to himself about someone using black magic, raising the dead, and being the Devil. Do I dare ask him who he's talking about? )

Last edited:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I think the Dino’s from the first land before time movie are cute. Can’t speak for the sequels because I haven’t seen them lol

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Ugliest dino is Argentinosaurus. Runner up for ugliest is Trilobite. Technically not a dinosaur, but its so ugly in my opinion that it gets honorable mention. The true runner up for ugliest is the Cynodont, the ancestor of all hamsters and other mammals.

Handsomest dino is Eoraptor. Runner up for handsomest is Gallimimus

Last edited: