• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[Twelver Shiites] Seeking help of Imams (a) and Imams (a) being beautiful names of God.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

I realize the Twelver Shiites on this site all pretty much are gone, but this might invite maybe a few to come back if they disagree or agree. I don't know.

Telepathy happens to every soul whether aware or not. It can either tune into thoughts from Satan or from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). If you tune to Shayateen or your Qareen, the Qareen will attempt to blind you unless you begin to think Imams (a) are sorcerers and Angels (a) close to God are powerful but not guided, then the Qareen might let you see the Malakut. Otherwise, your Qareen believes it's better for you to not see till you are "ready" per their standards. If you believe Imams (a) are sorcerers like many sorcerers do, then they don't mind you be awakened to the Malakut at all. This is why more of Quran is to convince you miracles are a proof of God and Imams (a) then there is actual arguments for God, so that when Imam Mahdi (a) comes to you, your soul won't rebel and will ask for miracles from him and not run away from him too scared to accept reality of him being alive and physically coming to you in a human body to guide you. Otherwise, if you have not met Imam Mahdi (a), it's out of God's mercy till you are in ready state.

Inwardly the thoughts from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) descend through the Imam (a) of time as well as two type of Angels as far as this is concerned. The Angels (a) under Umbrella of Michael (a) are trying to save souls, and are God's expansive mercy under the "Rahman". They extend to even the worst of souls and try to save them, and call them back to God God's Mercy. Then there are the Angels (A) under Gabriel (a) and they are to direct towards God's Mercy in the inward which is awakening you to the light of Welayat. The final destination of their call is to awaken and call to the King of our time, Imam Mahdi (a). When you connect to Imam Mahdi (a), you will see his spirit is the way God's established on the light of all things. All Angels (a) seek help and assistance of the Imam of time (a). This has been true since Adam (a) and remains true till now. They themselves are telepathically linked to Imam (a) through Michael (a) or Gabriel (a) depending on the roles they are assigned. The title of "Rahman" is a role of guidance as well, and so Nabi (s) when revelation descended saw the haq from Michael (a) haq too. Michael (a) means "likeness of God" in Hebrew and he too is Ismal Atham. That is the close Angels (a) chosen by God like Adam (a) are the image of God. Gabriel (a) is also Ruhal Qudoos like Imams (A) but Imams (A) have this at way more intense light. All chosen Angels and chosen humans are God's highest mathal. Gabriel is responsible over Raheem, but Mohammad (s) and his family (a) are also responsible for that, and so Nubuwa of Mohammad (s) includes seeing Quran at extension to the darkness (Michael expansion) and contraction towards Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) (Gabriel contraction).

The more Angels (a) and more powerful type that help you in Salah, the stronger your connection becomes to Ahlulbayt (a). The stronger your connection to Ahlulbayt (a), the stronger you are connected to God (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

You should know the creed of Ibrahim (a) is to seek signs. Ibrahim (a) saw the malakut and went from star to moon to sun to him becoming the reality himself. Yet, even then, he sought more signs, and said "show me how you revive the dead". So you are to ask God to show you Imam Mahdi (a) inwardly, and also outwardly, that he comes to you, and reminds you what will awaken you to the Quran in a way you cannot imagine till he awakens you. And you are to seek physical type miracles too from him. And you are to want to become part of his secret companions and followers. You are to not to cause division nor enforce your blindness on the community.

Ibrahim (a) did not say I see the light, I don't need more tranquility and certainty. He sought as much as it as possible till he was able to himself revive the dead. He had certainty but sought to amplify it.

Recide Du'a Zaman Al-Ghayba, believe it with all your heart, and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will respond. You will see Imam Mahdi (a) and then you will be able to help the community the way God wants you to without revealing that you met him.

No one asks Imams (a) to grant children. They seek their help as intercessors or if not that type of help, they are seeking their help of light or power in the sense that they have been given. The power to guide souls and awaken them through telepathy.

God is nameless in reality. Names of God in Quran is a metaphor for being instances of his perfect word and complete spirit from God and highest likeness and light, and we know per Surah Baqara that God guides who he wishes through amthal (parables or examples of the past both), and misguides no one but the transgressors.

Last edited:

justaguy313

Premium Member
God is nameless in reality. Names of God in Quran is a metaphor for being instances of his perfect word and complete spirit from God and highest likeness and light, and we know per Surah Baqara that God guides who he wishes through amthal (parables or examples of the past both), and misguides no one but the transgressors.

In Judaism, when Moses (PBUH) asked God what His name is, and what he should call God
when the people ask him, God simply responds to Moses (PBUH) by saying: “ I AM THAT I AM”
( Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh) ; and He said, “Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: ‘I AM (Ehyeh)
hath sent me unto you.’ ” Jewish traditions mention that to pronounce or write the true name of
God is utterly prohibited and they even state: “ He who pronounces the Name with its own letters has
no p art in the world t o come!” When r eferring to “ the name” the t erm H a-Shem ( השם , h šm) , which
means “The (Greater) Name” is used. It is only within Shia Islam and Judaism that we have these
two names that are abbreviated to four letters and forbidden to be pronounced.
The pronunciation of the true name of God in both religions is associated with supreme powers
and abilities to command great miracles. Narrations from the Ahlul-Bayt (From Them is Peace)
mention that one of the things which the Riser/Qaim (From Him is Peace) will do, is recite the true
name of God in Hebrew. Imam Al-Sadiq (From Him is Peace) said: “ When the Imam gives
permission, he will supplicate to God by His greater name in Hebrew and his 313 companions shall
come t o him like the leaves of fall. ” Is there a relationship between Y-H-W-H ( יְהֹוָ֥ה ) a nd M-H-M-D
م ح م د) )? I s M-H-M-D ( م ح م د ) t he A rabic v ersion o f Y-H-W-H ( יְהֹוָ֥ה ) ? Is it the true name of the
Twelfth Imam that the Riser/Qaim will recite or is it something else?

In the Book of Monotheism by Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (From Him is Peace), there is a narration
by Imam Al-Sadiq (From Him is Peace) which is quoted. Imam Al-Sadiq (From Him is Peace) says:

Verily, when God took His Prophet (PBUH & His Family) to His seven heavens, as for
the first of them he blessed him, as for the second one he taught him the obligatory acts
in religion, so God brought down a container with forty types of light, it was
surrounding the throne of God and it would blind the eyes of the onlookers, as for one
of them it became yellow and for that reason yellow became yellow, and one of them
was red and because of that red became red, and one of them was white and from that
whiteness became white, and the remaining were upon the numbers of creation from
light...then He raised him to the heavens and the angels escaped to the corners of the sky
and fell down in prostration and they said: “Glory Holy, how much does this light
resemble the light of our Lord!” So Gabriel said: “God is Greater, God is Greater!”
Then the doors of the heavens were opened and the angels gathered and greeted the
Prophet (PBUH & His Family) in large groups and said: “O Mohammed, how is your
brother? If you go back down send him our greetings!” So the Prophet (PBUH & His
Family) said: “Do you know him?” They said: “And how do we not know him, and a
Covenant was taken from us concerning you and him and his Shia (followers) until
the Day of Resurrection. And verily, we examine the faces of his Shia every day and
night five times - they meant by that during the times of the prayers - and verily, we
send prayers upon you and upon him.” He said: “Then my Lord increased me forty
types of light that do not resemble the first light and He increased me in rings and
chains and He took me up to the second heaven. When I approached the door of the
second heaven, the angels scattered to the edges of the heavens and fell in prostration
and said: “Glory Holy! Lord of the angels and spirit! How much does this light
resemble the light of our Lord!” So Gabriel said: “I bear witness that there is no God
but Allah, I bear witness that there is no God but Allah.” So the angels gathered and
said: “O Gabriel, who is that with you?” He said: “This is Mohammed.” They asked:
“Was he sent?” He said: “Yes.” The Prophet said: “So they went forth almost hugging
me and greeted me and said: “Tell your brother we send our greetings.” I said: “Do you
know him?” They said: “And how do we not know him, and a Covenant was taken
from us concerning you and him and his Shia until the Day of Resurrection. And
verily we examine the faces of his Shia every day and night five times,” they meant by
that during the times of the prayers. He said: “Then my Lord increased me forty types
of light that do not resemble the first lights and he took me up to the third heaven. The
angels scattered to the edges of the heavens and fell in prostration and said: “Glory
Holy! Lord of the angels and spirit! How much does this light resemble the light of our
Lord!” So Gabriel said: “I bear witness that Mohammed is the Messenger of God, I
bear witness that Mohammed is the Messenger of God.” So the angels gathered and
said: “Greetings to the Alpha and the Omega, Greetings to the one who gathers and
who spreads, Mohammed the best of the Prophets and Ali the best of the vicegerents.”
The Prophet said: “And then they greeted me and asked me about my brother and so I
said: ‘He is on Earth, do you know him?’ They said: ‘How do we not know him, and we
make pilgrimage to the House every year and there is a white parchment upon it that
has the name of Mohammed and the name of Ali and Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein
(PBUT) and their Shia until the Day of Resurrection and verily, we bless them every
day and night five times,’ they meant by this during the times of prayers and they wipe
their heads with their hands.” He said: “Then my Lord increased me forty types of
light that do not resemble the first lights and He took me up until we reached the fourth
heaven, and the angels did not say anything. I heard some humming as if it were in
the chests, so the angels came to me and opened the doors of the heavens and came to me
almost hugging, so Gabriel said: “Come to the prayer, come to the prayer, come to
success, come to success.” So the angels said: “Two known voices.” So Gabriel said:
“Prayer is established, prayer is established.” So the angels said: “It is for his Shia until
the Day of Resurrection.” Then the angels gathered and said: “How did you leave your
brother?” I said to them: “Do you know him?” They said: “We know him and his Shia
and they are a light around the throne of God and there is a parchment of light in the
Baytul Ma'mur that has the name of Mohammed and Ali and Al-Hassan and
Al-Hussein and the Imams and their Shia until the Day of Resurrection, they do not
increase nor decrease a man, and it is our Covenant and it is read to us every Friday.”
Then it was said to me: “Raise your head, O Mohammed.” So I raised my head and
there were layers of the heavens that were pierced and the veils were raised, then it was
said to me: “Look down with your head. What do you see?” I looked down and I saw a
house like your house (A Kaaba like your Kaaba) and a sanctuary like the sanctuary
of this house, if I threw something from my hand it would have fallen on it.” So God
inspired me and said: “O Mohammed, verily this is the sanctuary and you are the
sanctuary and for everything is an example. O Mohammed, approach Sad (Arabic
letter ص) and wash y our body parts that you prostrate with and purify it and pray to
your Lord.” So the Messenger o f God approached Sad ( ص ) , and it is a water which is
flowing from the right side of the foot of the throne. The Messenger of Allah took forth
the water with his right hand and because of this, ablution was to be performed with
the right hand. Then God inspired him to wash his face saying: “You are looking at my
Greatness. Then wash your right hand and your left one, for verily you are receiving
my speech with your hands, then wipe your head with that which remains in your
hands from water and your feet to its ankles. I am blessing you and I am giving you a
place that no one else has been given before.” This is the reason for the Athan (call to
prayer) and the ablution. Then God inspired him saying: “O Mohammed, receive the
Black Stone and praise Me in the number of My veils.”

justaguy313

Premium Member
And for that reason the number of takbirs is seven, because the veils were seven, and they were opened when the
veils were cut. For that reason the opening was a sunnah (tradition) and the veils were
equal, between them a sea of light and that light was brought down by God on
Mohammed. So from that, the opening is three times because of the opening of the veils
three times, so the takbir was seven and the opening was three. So when he finished
making takbir and opening, God inspired him: “Say my name.” And for that reason,
“In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful” was in the beginning
of the Surah (Chapter). Then God inspired him to praise Him, and he said: “All
praises due to God, Lord of the Worlds.” The Prophet said to himself: “Thank you.” So
God inspired him saying: “You have cut My praise so call by My name.” And for that
reason he made in the praise, “The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful” twice. So
when he reached “And not the misguided” the Prophet said: “All thanks due to God,
Lord of the Worlds. Thank you.” So God inspired him saying: “You have cut my
mention so name by My name.” For that reason He made “In the Name of God, the
Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful” in the beginning of the Surah. Then God
inspired him saying: “O Mohammed, read, “Say, “He is Allah, [who is] One, Allah,
the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent.”
Then the inspiration was held from him, so the Prophet of Allah said: “The One, the
Only Eternal Refuge.” So God inspired him saying: “He neither begets nor is born, nor
is there any equivalent to Him.” Then He held His inspiration from him so the
Messenger of God said, “As such is God, as such is our Lord.” So when he said that God
inspired him saying: “Bow down to your Lord, Mohammed,” Mohammed bowed and
God inspired him while he was bowing: “Glory be to my Great God.” So he said so
three times, so then God inspired him saying: “Raise your head, O Mohammed,” so the
Messenger of God did so and stood upright. So God inspired him saying: “Prostrate to
your Lord, O Mohammed.” So Mohammed fell down in prostration. So God inspired
him saying: “Glory be to my Lord, the Most High.” So he did that thrice, then God
inspired him saying: “Sit down, O Mohammed.” So he did so. And when he raised his
head from his prostration and sat looking at the greatness which had manifested to
him, he fell into prostration a second time from himself not by command, and he also
glorified thrice so God inspired him again to sit up, so he did so, and because of the
greatness of what he saw, prayer became with one bow and prostration became twice.
Then God inspired him saying: “Read, ‘all praises due to God.’ ” So he read it as he
read the first one and then God inspired him saying: “Read, ‘Verily, we brought it
down,’ for verily it is concerning your lineage and the lineage of your household until
the Day of Resurrection.” And he did, as he bowed in the first time, and he prostrated
a single prostration and then God inspired him saying: “Raise your head, O
Mohammed, your Lord has made you firm.” So when he went to get up it was said to
him: “O Mohammed, sit.” So he sat and God inspired him saying: “O Mohammed,
whenever I bless you, say my name.” So He inspired him until he said: “In the Name of
God and by God and there is no God but God and all the good names are for God.”
And then God inspired him saying: “O Mohammed, send prayers upon yourself and
your household.” So he said: “May God send His prayers upon me and upon my
household.” So he turned and saw rows of angels and Messengers and Prophets and it
was said: “O Mohammed, send your greetings to them.” He said: “Peace be upon you
and the Mercy of God and His Blessings.” And so God inspired him saying: “Verily,
Peace and Greetings and Mercy and Blessings are upon you and your descendants.”
Then God inspired him to not look to the left and the first verse which he heard after
“Say God is One” and “Verily, we brought it down” was the verse about the
companions of the right, and the companions of the left. So for that reason the greeting
was one towards the qibla (direction) and for that reason the takbir was in prostration
with thanks and His words, “God has heard he who praises Him,” because the Prophet
(PBUH & His Family) heard the noise of the angels praising and glorifying and
praying and for that reason he said: “God has heard those who praise Him.”

-GOAL OF THE WISE BY ABA SADIQ MINHU SALAM WA RAHMA, DOOR 36