• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trying to help my family

Theweirdtophat

I am sorry I had to bring this up. I had issues with my family as we were trying to move out. I had a bad car with a bad transmission and we are trying to get a new one. My aunt and my Mom both have cars and I live with my brother. I end up having to go back and forth and get picked up and driven around as I do not have my own vehicle yet. But to help with her, I've been trying to save money for a scooter, so that way she will be free to drive around, maybe work for uber or do massage therapy. I've been wanting to move out sometime. I've been trying to create a go fund me page but for some reason it's not working. Any prayers or blessings are welcome, too. We appreciate all the love you give and hope many blessings return to you.

900 is really the basic goal I have for a scooter. I do have a pay pal account though

[email protected]

This isn't so I can just ride around, but it takes a lot of stress off of my family. My brother was in a car accident and he's ok, but the car was totaled which set us back, so I am trying to do my part to help. My brother wants my job but he is only working part time

I ask for any donations, big or small. We all need the help we can get and any is appreciated. Thank you and many blessings upon you.

CruzNichaphor

I know how you feel.

I have to buy a new suit for work (something that doesn't scream "cheap") as my old ones are getting worn and appearances are important where I work which means that there is a potential capital gains loss at stake if I don't look my best all the time.

I'm also looking for a mink coat of some sort for the colder months so I don't get sick and miss work meaning less money (I'm currently on a wage).

Best of luck to us both. God speed.

suncowiam

I've ridden a motorcycle for over 20 years. I actually decided to hang up my helmet this year and call it quits. Been trying to sell my bike.

Riding is no joke. Even though a scooter is automatic, I strongly suggest taking a class. And be sure to have the right gear on. Not sure if your state requires a helmet but always be safe than sorry.

But then, how do you uber on a scooter?