• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's White House blocked websites aimed at helping fight human trafficking, easing homelessness..

We Never Know

No Slack
Hmm I wonder if its true or political BS for 2024?

"Trump's White House blocked government websites aimed at helping Americans vote, fighting human trafficking, easing homelessness, and stopping fraud, federal records show"

"Proposed websites that Trump's Office of Management and Budget rejected include HumanTrafficking.gov (Department of State); ReportFraud.gov (Federal Trade Commission); Telehealth.gov (Department of Health and Human Services), FindShelters.gov (Department of Housing and Urban Development), and FiscalData.gov (Department of the Treasury), according to federal records."

Trump's White House blocked government websites aimed at helping Americans vote, fighting human trafficking, easing homelessness, and stopping fraud, federal records show

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan

"Trump's White House blocked government websites aimed at helping Americans vote, fighting human trafficking, easing homelessness, and stopping fraud, federal records show"

"Proposed websites that Trump's Office of Management and Budget rejected include HumanTrafficking.gov (Department of State); ReportFraud.gov (Federal Trade Commission); Telehealth.gov (Department of Health and Human Services), FindShelters.gov (Department of Housing and Urban Development), and FiscalData.gov (Department of the Treasury), according to federal records."

Trump's White House blocked government websites aimed at helping Americans vote, fighting human trafficking, easing homelessness, and stopping fraud, federal records show

It links to the records and they have confirmation from a couple of agencies...

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

That, political BS, was my first thought too

Though I am convinced there is lots of corruption at the top
Hence this does make sense, but NOT only to Trump's White House
Hence if it is true, this still is political, hypocritical BS

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not in the least surprising. One of his first edicts was to scrub climate change info from government owned sites.