• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Trivia

Spiderman

Veteran Member
  • The Donald has never smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol or done drugs. His older brother, Fred, was an alcoholic for many years and warned Trump to avoid drinking. Fred ultimately died from his addiction.
When he wakes up and looks in the mirror, he looks different. His remarkable hairline is achieved after blow-drying his hair forward and then combing it backward.

Trump is the only president with his own board game, titled Trump: The Game. The monopoly-like game

Although Trump doesn’t drink, he launched his own brand of vodka in 2006, self-described as “a superb product and beautifully packaged.”

He doesn’t mince words about his fellow Republicans, but he’s even insulted the party’s icon, President Ronald Reagan. In his 1987 book, The Art of the Deal,

A consistent vocal critic of the Obama administration, he reached out to the president and kindly invited him to play golf anytime on any of the golf courses that Trump owns

A germaphobe, Trump dislikesshaking hands. When forced to shake hands, he has an interesting technique of vigorously pulling the other person close into his body.

Trump's slogan, "Make America Great Again," was first used by Ronald Reagan while he was running against President Jimmy Carter.

1990 - Nearly $1 billion in personal debt, Trump reaches an agreement with bankers allowing him to avoid declaring bankruptcy.

He has his own Trump University

11 women step forward to claim that they were sexually harassed or sexually assaulted by Trump

. Trump will be the first US president who has never held elected office, a top government post or a military rank.

Donald Trump Fast Facts - CNN

15 Facts You Didn’t Know About Donald Trump

Anyone got Trump Trivia to share? I'm sure you have something you'd like to say on the topic :p

More Christians make him out to be a Messianic figure than any president in my lifetime by far!
vx0y6o9yq0yy.jpg

Rough Beast Sloucher

It's My Birthday!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
From the link.

"They will say things about this man, the enemy, but it will not affect him and they will say it rolls off of him like a duck. For even as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president."

God has feathers?
Hell if I know!

Lol, Jesus compared himself to a hen

"how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing."

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Spiderman

Veteran Member
With the passage of the GOP tax bill this week, the Trump administration has scored 81 major achievements in its first year, making good on campaign promises to provide significant tax cuts, boost U.S. energy production, and restore respect to the United States, according to the White House.

And along the way, President Trump even outdid his own expectations and slashed at least 11 major legacy items of former President Barack Obama, including cracking down on the open border, slowing recognition of communist Cuba and effectively killing Obamacare by ending the mandate that everyone have health insurance or face a tax.
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed