• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Positive Thread

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
CONSERVATIVE ONLY.

This is the Trump positive thread. It's for people who are afraid to say things they would on the rest of the forum because they fear they may be belittled, attacked or otherwise made to feel bad for their voting or support choice of Trump (for those also not in the US who would vote for Trump). Overt negativity about Trump is not for this thread. If you post anything Corona related please post verifying links. Please do not use this thread to bash folks who aren't for Trump.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Also we can say positive things about BoJo, too, why not :)

800.jpeg

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Things I like about him:

He hasn't started any new wars
He wants to fund NASA and space exploration
He is flexible and willing to try different things
He's willing to go against the grain
He is a step in the direction of making LGBT people more acceptable in the Republican Party
He passed good criminal justice reform laws
His nationalist economic policies
He banned bump stocks
He's a straight talker
He has a sense of humor and is often trolling the media and stuffy establishment who hate him

I don't agree with everything but I feel far more energized to vote for him over Biden. Biden is just more of the same, and we know that doesn't work. There's just nothing compelling about him.

Last edited:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member

Look me in the virtual eye and tell me you don't like Trump after seeing this...:D:D:D

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Look what I got in the mail today! :D

Attachments

• 20201021_232709.jpg
    20201021_232709.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20201021_232810.jpg
    20201021_232810.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20201021_232838.jpg