• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump doesn’t have enough money to beat Biden, so he’s stealing yours.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
That is, IMO, a biased statement.

There's another argument your side could bring to the table if you wished.

It's studying how elected Presidents in the past have had campaign advantages over their opponents, and comparing the data to what's happening here. Which would show that in this particular case, Trump isn't doing anything special. Then we'd just have to debate whether he's doing more of it.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
That is, IMO, a biased statement.
I have seen the video. Seems to me quite to the point. That is most important. Whether or not CNN is known to be trustworthy is not so important

The Wise say "Even if a fool tells the truth, you better accept it. But even if God tells a lie, you better reject it":D

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I have seen the video. Seems to me quite to the point. That is most important. Whether or not CNN is known to be trustworthy is not so important

The Wise say "Even if a fool tells the truth, you better accept it. But even if God tells a lie, you better reject it":D
You caused me to go and listen to it.

Still left me in doubt. First and foremost because if the President says "wear mask and observe social distancing" it is because it is political. If doesn't say it, he is uncaring. He is wrong if he does and he is wrong if he doesn't. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard one thing he has done right being mentioned ever--even when he is right.

Basically, what Trapper is saying is "President, don't send out any letter and, as a matter of fact, just don't do anything." Basically. IMO

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
if the President says "wear mask and observe social distancing" it is because it is political. If doesn't say it, he is uncaring. He is wrong if he does and he is wrong if he doesn't.

He is wrong because he does it inconsistently. Even your post points this out.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Did you notice the two key words? "Opinion" - "CNN" that says it all

But the Church of CNN is infallible... Anderson Cooper is the arch bishop. :)

61tXoXrqWbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg