• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump a Fan of Hannibal Lecter

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ewww. I can't get past the first sentence.
But it's true. Trump is more than rude and abusive enough. But he didn't eat (that we know of) the guy who threw his ejaculate at Agent Starling. He just killed him. So he might do the same with Trump.

Pogo

But it's true. Trump is more than rude and abusive enough. But he didn't eat (that we know of) the guy who threw his ejaculate at Agent Starling. He just killed him. So he might do the same with Trump.
TMI. I don't have a television.

Shadow Wolf

Which I am happy to say I haven't read, ignorance sometimes is bliss. :)
They're really good though. The serial killers and at least one of the investigators are all based on real people. I forget the name of the one Lecter is based on, but he was a cannibal doctor. The character Jame Gum/Buffalo Bill is based on Ed Gein, Gary Heidnik amd Ted Bundy. Even the investigator Will Graham is based on a real criminal profiler who himself was stabbed by someone he was going after (I even have a book he wrote. It seems to be on my Kindle as I cant find it.)
It's probably definitely more for those who enjoy true crime stories amd can enjoy seeing them heavily fictionalized.

Pogo

They're really good though. The serial killers and at least one of the investigators are all based on real people. I forget the name of the one Lecter is based on, but he was a cannibal doctor. The character Jame Gum/Buffalo Bill is based on Ed Gein, Gary Heidnik amd Ted Bundy. Even the investigator Will Graham is based on a real criminal profiler who himself was stabbed by someone he was going after (I even have a book he wrote. It seems to be on my Kindle as I cant find it.)
It's probably definitely more for those who enjoy true crime stories amd can enjoy seeing them heavily fictionalized.
OK, author and series, I will see if the library has them? :strawberry:

Shadow Wolf

Eh. He's just cracking a joke. Not a good one. Not a terrible one.

"The late great Hannibal Lector, he was a wonderful man. He'd have a friend for dinner". I kinda do like it.
I think it's Trump deserving getting whacked in the head for fundamentally misunderstandinging the character and trying to twist him into something he's not.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I wanna discuss what parts of Trump Hannibal would eat. We already know Trump is far beyond rude enough for him to be on the menu. Or would he eat him at all? "You see, Mr. President, while I need a liver for dinner, and your lack of exercise makes you a ideally a good choice, your poor dietary choices have left me unable to even feed you to an animal. I couldn't poison the poor things in good conscious."
Guanciale is quite the delicacy.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
He's clearly joking

That doesn't mean it's necessarily clever or funny

But he is clearly joking
Some people are too gullible and niave to think it's a joke. They think Trump is serious.

That's even more funny. Lol!

F1fan

Veteran Member
Some people are too gullible and niave to think it's a joke. They think Trump is serious.
Yup, Trump is s clown that can’t be taken seriously. Of course he is emotionally unstable and acts against others in little tantrums, and that is why he’s not fit to be president.

There’s nothing funny. He’s disturbed and says absurd things that a candidate shouldn’t say. Where are his policy proposals? Nothing except hate and anger.

Shadow Wolf

Here's the thing.
Joking about things like that is something I do. I'm known for warped, morbid and having a twisted sense of humor. And it largely doesn't matter that when people ask me what I do I tell them stab people.
A US President? In regards to immigrants? I expect better.