• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Trump’s lawyer repeatedly denied Trump was involved in Trump Jr.’s statement. But he was."

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
I'm a realist. Marxists are cynics. Trump lies constantly in an obvious way. The thing is, his voters do not care. They didn't care when he was running, and so why should they care now.

You do realize that the "Surprise surprise" in the OP was sarcasm and it is actually meant to say that it is not a surprise that Trump lied again, right? See I am not actually surprised Trump lied; just the opposite. I am sorry if you have never encountered sarcasm before, and I understand how someone who is not familiar with sarcasm might find that confusing, but that is the general idea of how it works.

Also you are making up far too much stuff to be a "realist." You say people vote then forget, you say they don't follow what you think is important to follow, and it seems to me that you are very opinionated when it comes to the general population, which would mean, in that respect, you are not much of a "realist." Now, I have no problems with opinions we all have them, but in this area you are not a realist, you are an opinionist.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I'm a realist. Marxists are cynics. Trump lies constantly in an obvious way. The thing is, his voters do not care. They didn't care when he was running, and so why should they care now.
The tea party supporters which represent the Trump base absolutely don't care about the nightmare going on with Trump. Mostly for 2 reasons.

1. Their media doesn't tell them about what's going on
2. Their media has conditioned them to ignore any news that isn't RW approved.

I'd put money on it that they think he's doing a great job, there is no russian involvement and voting republican in 2018 is better than voting democratic.

Then we'll hear them complain again why their elected officials don't listen to them. The reason the GOP doesn't listen to their base is because the GOP isn't interested in middle class policies.