• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

true feelings?

reficul

How many of us that call ourselves satanic are really doing what we should? The damage that is done to us by the media and the ever growing christian virus is so vast that something should be done. Now may not be the time, but thought must be given by each and every one of us as to what we would do to someone if they insulted us to our face. We preach against the weak and yet we let countless numbers of christians and the like take over every bit of mental ground that they wish. They at least go out and warn people of what they are doing "wrong". The betrayal of your own is a cardinal sin no matter who you are. To let our youth be decieved by the prophets of God is an unforgivable sin. We make no attempt to cure the disease, but we still complain. How are we to gain an ounce of respect from anyone if we just sit back and let the world pass us by, and let people do as they will. The only way to truly win a war is to completely destroy any and all trace of an enemy. God is our enemy. The unification of all mankind under one banner of truth and power is our secondary goal (lifting ourselves to power before all other should be primary).Some people say I'm crazy. Others have told me that i am a genius. All i know is that if we are to gain power and respect in this life, than something must be done. I have already started in my own community. Talking to christians and their preacher about their faith and the follies of that faith. I intigate conversations between them, making them question themselves as to why they continue to follow something that has no logical basis.

We are all gods, but to prove so action must be taken to break down the barriers that hinder us from proving thus.

Reactions: Era

Era

Yes indeed , this is what we should do , start a real connection between us . If we just throw with stones against each other withount trying at least to comunicate , then we do nothing .

TrueQ

Lol, if the weak are winning against the strong, maybe the strong aren't quite what they think, wouldn't you agree?

But you're right, a little Satanic missionary work doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Everyone can help a tad on their own, but some organization would lead to more efficient workings. Instigating confrontations will earn more enemies than converts, though, it seems that softer, quieter work would be more effective in this world. Philosophical flyers, street preachers with a little restraint, and reasonable conversations are things people would respond to, and probably not with rocks too, often a plus.

As you say, again, the first thing to do is pull together and decide something about how to go about doing this in the best way, if anyone has an opinion and an idea, that would be a start.

Xena

Has any of you tried taliking to Christians about Satanism?

I have tried and it's like bashing your head against a brick wall. They just don't want to know, i tried the other night to chat to some christian's, not to convert them but too give them the facts of Theistic satanism just to broaden there knowledge abit. they would have non of it and banned me from the site. I wasn't being nasty or anything, they were though called me all sorts of names.

Era

Xena , that`s life , you can not expect from all the people to respect us , as we do respect them . I`m doing this here where you can find a lot of christians , with some I managed to find at least a bridge of comunication , with others no . I think it all depend on their education , allways people who are open to talk are more educated and understand what a religion is about , even if we talk about satanism ( one of the most important religion in this world). You should have one thing in mind , that you are a satanist and we don`t give up! Since you are a theistic satanist , maybe you can say something here , because this area of satanist , even if for your luck is more apreciated than modern satanism , is still unknown for many people . Good Luck!

alex60

Why pick on the christians only,why not the muslims and jews and get their responce.The only thing the world in general know about satanism is the pentagram,ram's head,inverted cross etc.which personally I think has nothing to do with satanism.Ignorance generates fear.

TheHeretic

Anyone who has bothered to read Satanic texts would realise that a Satanic Missionary is an oxymoron. The Eleven Rules of Earth outline this.

Satanism is a journey of self discovery, and is for a select, elite portion of the community. It is not a religion for the masses, so do not treat is as such.

As long as it remains an occult we are underground and do not exist as a single community, but a collection of individuals.

Anyone who tries to persuade people to join becomes as bad as the Christians that knock on my door with flyers. If that is your wish, then hand in your crimson card, because obviously you are not one of us.

Era

alex60 , I have mentioned judeo-christianity many times ,so not just christianity . And I`ve olso mentioned monotheistic religions , that would include the three of them .
TheHeretic , to whom did you refered? No one talked about a missionarism , in case you didn`t know it being to underground this world is based in comunication . If some of you would like to stay as rats , that`s just fine . If you don`t have the courage to go in the real world and affirm yourself as a satanist than don`t expect to be treated as an individual . Because of people like you satanism is what is today , nothing , because of people like you satanism is not recognised and satanists are put to jail , just because they are satanists . Just wake up , you live in 21th century and it`s not anymore the middle -eve . To be satanic means to be evolueted and means to comunicate , but to do that you must have some brain !

Era

Oh , I`ve seen , you are from Cos , well my "friend " , I`m not from COS, don`t intent to be . From now on may be you could show us , the other satanists who LaVey was , and what he wrote and why . And since we talked about sins , how about "counterproductive pride"? You could fit very well there .

Cr0wley

More Human Than Human
TheHeretic said:
Satanism is a journey of self discovery, and is for a select, elite portion of the community. It is not a religion for the masses, so do not treat is as such.
I agree. It's just going to become Inverted Christianity, and what will that bring? All we've solved is to change the name. I've always seen Satanists as the few with the courage to be assertive in a crumbling world. We don't need to seek the crutch of conversion, why do we have to make ourselves feel better by forcing our beliefs on others?

Era said:
Because of people like you satanism is what is today , nothing , because of people like you satanism is not recognised and satanists are put to jail , just because they are satanists . Just wake up , you live in 21th century and it`s not anymore the middle -eve .
Exactly! That's why people HAVE all the nformation they need, they don't need people knocking on their door to give them pamphlets. If you really have the intellegence to truely understand Satanism, you'd find out about it on your own.

Era said:
To be satanic means to be evolueted and means to comunicate , but to do that you must have some brain !
No it does not! To be Satanic is to understand why Satan was banished from God. To see that we're being oppressed by a system that's being forced down on us. By forcing our view down on others we'll be no more than they are!

Era

Who the hell forces you to do anything? From now on , maybe you and others 'smart' people could talk about lavayanism , since you and others don`t have a damn idea about what satanism in general is .

Cr0wley

More Human Than Human
Era said:
Who the hell forces you to do anything?
Quite a few people, actually. If I walk down the street with a t-shirt saying "I Love Satan", I'd pretty much get stared at. If I sit and read a book on Satanism openly I get a Jehova's Witness trying to convert me (I was in a coffee shop! People are allowed to read whatever they want there! And I just bought the book, so it's not like I was looking for attention either! Silly human female...)

It's "Socially Unacceptable" to be Satanic. A cult that worships horse manure will be labelled a "Satanic Cult" by the press, because it's "SHOCKING"
That's what I meant.

Don't freak out on me, we're not here to play "I'm more Satanic than you"...

(And there isn't a set way of being a Satanist either. Don't force your views on others, their views might work just fine for them...)

Cr0wley

More Human Than Human
Era said:
Crowley , could you please tell me what your religion is about ? What is Zombie-ism ?
LOL! It's just a joke about my Rob Zombie obsession.

I consider myself a Luciferian (A more subtle form of Satanist), I believe that the reason Lucifer rebelled against God in the first place is because he saw that worshipping something is a form of submission and against free will. So, I respect Satan and consider him my leader, but I don't worship him. (And I don't see Anton LeVey as a true Satanist. I see him as a guy who saw a nitch in the market to milk people for their money...)

Era

Thanks for answering , now I understand your stand . But I must say that luciferianism is not satanism . Satanism believes in Satan , not Lucifer . Your opinion on Anton Szandor LaVey is your opinion and I don`t have nothing against it . Anyway this is all I had to say .

stonestew

Era said:
Who the hell forces you to do anything? From now on , maybe you and others 'smart' people could talk about lavayanism , since you and others don`t have a damn idea about what satanism in general is .
more religious idiots believing christian belief.:areyoucra :areyoucra :jam: