• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tried out a new epilator

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Today I tried out my new epilator, the Braun 910 FaceSpa Pro epilator, an $80 face epilator. I'd probably have to fetch a picture to show you how it works, but basically, with normal epilators, there is a spinning round wheel you touch on your face. This can be a bit painful. This face epilator, on the other hand, the whole nozzle rotates, rather than a spinning wheel tucked beneath and indented in a flat surface. This does lead to a bit less pain than a normal epilator, quite honestly, as I have tried both....but this new one, with the rotating nozzle, still isn't a painless experience. It just happens to be about 20% less painful for me, is all.

The downside to this epilator is that you don't get a normal shaving attachment though, and the blades cover a smaller area.

Note: I'm hoping this thread doesn't come off as advertising though. I'm just obsessed with hair removal as a trans woman, and the fine details of it. If it somehow comes off as advertising a product, accept my sincerest apologies. Not like I can delete the thread anyway.

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I can (delete it) but looks okay to me.

However, it's times like these I am glad that not only am I a male, but I'm one of the old school variety.
Manscaping for me is basically picking my nose before I enter a room, instead of whilst in the room.
Oh, and flicking it somewhere it won't be found until after I'm gone.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I can (delete it) but looks okay to me.

I won't request it be deleted. Only if it's a rule violation.

My train of thought was that sure, members probably know I didn't make 13,000 posts just to name drop something in a review that was really about my experience with a product and me naming it because it makes more sense than just saying "I tried an epilator". I was just worried that this would be judged in the same way as if a person with 1 post made it as in such a case, it may raise eyebrows, is all I was saying.