• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Traffic Gaet

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
At this point that is pretty much an established fact.

LOCK HIM UP - LOCK HIM UP.

I wonder if he has any dirt on Trump that he would be willing to share.
I doubt it. If he had something on Trump then Trump would probably be defending him. Trump can see that he would only harm himself with a defense of Gaetz.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
upload_2021-4-9_13-29-34.png
upload_2021-4-9_13-29-34.png

ecco

Veteran Member
He has turned over a new leaf.

Embattled Matt Gaetz receives hero’s welcome in The Villages

Gaetz was joined by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.
U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz began his first of a series of “America First” rallies Friday in “America’s Friendliest Hometown,” in front of a rapturous, raucous crowd on his 39th birthday.

“We send a strong message to the weak establishment in both parties. America First isn’t going away … we’re going on tour!”

The Congressman, accompanied by U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, countermessaged a wide-ranging federal investigation into the Congressman that continues to generate news coverage and social media speculation.

“The deep state is real,” Gaetz said.

Gaetz referred to himself as a “wanted” man, a “canceled” man, but a “Florida man,” a line practiced from the Trump rally circuit of the pandemic election of 2020.​

This was at the villages, a 55+ sprawl in Central Florida. Now he's trying to woe old ladies.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
He has turned over a new leaf.

Embattled Matt Gaetz receives hero’s welcome in The Villages

Gaetz was joined by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.
U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz began his first of a series of “America First” rallies Friday in “America’s Friendliest Hometown,” in front of a rapturous, raucous crowd on his 39th birthday.

“We send a strong message to the weak establishment in both parties. America First isn’t going away … we’re going on tour!”

The Congressman, accompanied by U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, countermessaged a wide-ranging federal investigation into the Congressman that continues to generate news coverage and social media speculation.

“The deep state is real,” Gaetz said.

Gaetz referred to himself as a “wanted” man, a “canceled” man, but a “Florida man,” a line practiced from the Trump rally circuit of the pandemic election of 2020.​

This was at the villages, a 55+ sprawl in Central Florida. Now he's trying to woe old ladies.
With his boyish good looks he must might succeed. And on the plus side he probably won't have to pay them. Nor is it a federal crime to cross state lines to do so. Looks like a huge Win Win! to me.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Very much so. No one is using this to distract from the Cuomo case. I do not know of anyone that is excusing Cuomo's behavior if guilty, and it frankly does not look good for him.

You had no point in posting that little blurb except to make a Tu Quoque fallacy.
Bs. It has everything to do with unwanted advances and manipulation.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Bs. It has everything to do with unwanted advances and manipulation.
Nope, it still has nothing to to with the Cuomo case. It might ease up nation al news about him, but I doubt if it makes any difference in New York, and if you want to claim that it does the burden of proof is upon you because it is clearly a red herring at best.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Nope, it still has nothing to to with the Cuomo case. It might ease up nation al news about him, but I doubt if it makes any difference in New York, and if you want to claim that it does the burden of proof is upon you because it is clearly a red herring at best.
If you think so.

I don't.