• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Totem Animals

If I missed a previous thread on this topic, I apologize.

I feel connected to certain animals. I have read some of Ted Andrews' books and the Medicine Cards of Jamie Sams and David Carson and have found some wisdom there. Soon, I will be moving to a house on a lake in Ontario. It is in beautiful country - alive with deer, elk, fish, wolves, bear, turkeys and moose. I hope to spend the rest of my days studying nature and deepening my understanding.

Along my life's path, so far, I have been accompanied by heron, crow, chickadee, trout, walleye, cat and dog. They are near-constants, there have been, are, and will be, others. I welcome all encounters and try to learn from them.

I suspect others share similar experiences, feel similar connections. I just haven't found many. I hope to, here.