• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Topic, the Destroyer

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father told me to advise my brother about his Destroyer and group self destructive mentality.

The Leader says, I have no intention of harming self. Yet he lives in the exact same natural living conditions as everyone else.

He sees the harm science is causing, I heard him speaking in AI claiming, I could care less in science if I killed off all the animals. Seeing he knew that science caused animal life attack...yet constantly claims I came after animals.

The humans who work for him also claim, I will not be harmed he promises I will not be if I believe in him.

That sort of God O the stone mentality, I believe in a loving God Father he says, scientist….yet that scientist is intent on changing God O the planet in every science theme he uses...and says he is allowed to do whatever he wants whenever he wants.

THE DESTROYER.

So Father told me to remind our lying brother and his group that O Earth you said is God the male. You said out of space is the womb Holy Mother....in science studies attack on the female spiritual bio life who you said was the evil spirit, ***** of a sister that you lived with.

Yet, studied the bio life cell that a female Holy human Mother gave you...said, yes I can clone it, must have come out of the atmosphere...he says I am the Immaculate self he preaches.

Yet God O the stone owns the history and story Immaculate spirit....not any human.

That story about the Immaculate only said to males on Earth it keeps you safe by natural history/natural purpose...….not for science that burns it.

Satanism, illumination liars.

So he said, as you attacked the female bio life claiming cellular information for a holding of a cell. As compared to new science theories for the want of holding a cell for infinite he says.

First of all a human cell is not held for infinite. It owns a cell life and cell replacement.

Yes he says what I want.

But the cellular replacement only exists for about 100 years of its term in a healthy atmospheric oxygenation atmosphere.

Start losing the oxygen, we lose our health. Losing oxygen means water is evaporating unnaturally, and flooding is the SIGN involved in it. And then ice melting another sacred term sacrifice...….knowledge of the newly born life condition on Earth being removed.

Notification.

Father said you told my female life as a human male scientist that the Holy Mother information would save science.

Yet the whole time you were only speaking science.

Meaning space a womb. Cold and empty and owner of the amount of pressure upon the body God o stone and Earth heavens.

So you said and he owns the recording of what you think brother that the Holy Mother space, the cold womb would save you. Yet inferred it unnaturally to the cellular bio life cell cloning studies involved in your new experiments for a new resource.

He wants everyone to know how evil you are.

Then he said so the Holy Mother womb, the scientific reference did save your science, it stopped it...by dropping Earth deeper into out of space as you tried to ARK/wood/combust life on Earth by trying to hold the ARK to one interactive machine reaction.

And the ark in the history of pyramid/Ice temple science never got held ever.

Yet a very long time ago on Earth when God O was sitting in the Earth galaxies as you know, was dropped out of that Orion/Sirius group and fell through space.

The Holy Womb Mother saved God O the Earth in that history.

Archaeology supports that occurrence.

You knew.

Holy Mother of space in science saved Earth and God.

And you are ignorant enough and arrogant enough today to make that quote in your male science memory and then infer it to a human female bio life and lied.

So I get to tell you that yes scientific Satanic brother Holy Mother womb saved God the Earth only by dropping Earth deeper into space so that the pressure needed to not allow Earth to expand and explode, and the cold stopped the attack that you tried to force Earth to hold.

Father just wanted to remind you how evil you all are.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What Father also told me today is that the scientist said God the mass O owned no space in its owned history and body.

Science knows if a body owns a space then at the space the reaction changes.

What he always knew, space is owner of holding radiation within it...but it is extra radiation that the sun threw out and could no longer burn up. And it changed.

He also taught that comets/meteors and asteroids were original colder gases first thrown out by the sun that became stone. But as the Sun followed its eruption with metal radiation for burning hotter, it then removed stone from existing in space.

Our brother the Satanist always knew this information and knows GOD O the stone is why we were forced spiritually to come out of the eternal spirit and live a life of suffering and misery as a human.

So he always taught that the sacrifice of life was holy for his intent was to work out in the sciences how to destroy God from existing O as the stone, to stop suffering he says....yet he caused that suffering his own science self....so is a self contradiction.

Just as all of his stories about God from the science human male self, prove biblically to be a male human story as that contradiction...for he is proven to be that Destroyer self...as a human reality.

Now if a male tries to con everyone and say that space is owner of infinite power...then why did he say radiation was extra radiation?

And he did.

And why did he say space owns two forms of its body...and irradiating space seeing it exists irradiating around irradiating historic mass O bodies, as O mass or exploded mass?

And then say and the deep pit of empty space is empty and very cold and sucks bodies deep into its bowels. Said that is where Satan the angel of God O fell...and it is where black holes are?

Because he knows. And he proves he knew.

Therefore he proves in science that study of NDE, spirit NDE advice, eternal as an expression where you go when you die...and eternal he always quoted was the form that created God. So he knew that it owned no space as a Mass O body.

O this body mass is what he wants to own/hold in a science reaction of a non changing physical mass presence without owning any space.

So straight away you would realize his Satanic male machine lying status to self.

And in fact he has stated sub consciously that he wanted stone to de materialize and no longer exist and for it to be just Jesus and Christ as cloud mass and gases and reactions in a fixed no spatial form O resource.

And the whole time he was claiming that status for stone O and God...claiming but really God is not created, and God is not physical and God is not stone and I the scientist can create stone and put stone back into Earth by the Sun.

So guess what liar...if the Sun was putting stone back as stone, then the Sun would own the presence of God the stone itself...and you could not perform any change...for if you did then the Sun would no longer support stone. So that is one of many God lies that you lied about. Your claim is that God is not stone without the Sun radiation causing it to exist.

Radiation is just radiation in a multi bodied form...from a gas to a stone mass...so what are you really trying to convince humanity scientist? For you are in reality just a group of human beings, as males who tell stories and hope that you can convince everyone else to agree. Being a scientist does not make you some form of super human, yet you seem to express consciously that you are.

What in fact you knew was how to destroy/remove God. Never in any history did you own information about how God was created. Only how the IMAGE of God of a male human was formed, due to machine and radiation changes.

Seeing you told the stories about why asteroid stone and comets own release of stone mass back into a gas...and knew it did...by sun radiation burning.

So now for once, do you science community realize there in front of you is the story of the Father of Satan, the scientific devil worshipper who attacked his own life and sacrificed it with O phi and his alienation of us all?

It was not or ever just a fanciful religious story of fables...it owned a factual self Genetic human realization in human life about human scientists their own persons.

And it was always just about the scientist.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you asked a scientist, why is it that huge sums of money is paid for the research into the studies about stone and age......about billions of years ago and stories told and themes?

What are you actually searching for, and what reason is it so intensely about stone and its fusion?

What motivates you science self to involve your human life in this form of pursuit?

If you ask any human, why did the stories of God and stone and science be told again and again and again...and males today quote that the life of a male in the past was less intelligent than who he has developed self to become today......yet archaeological evidence suggests he lived before a very long time ago.

And that technology of items strange and unknown to his research?

Those statements are what males in science use today to quote, that males in the past were of lesser intelligence and motivated by some form of nonsense!

Did you ever ask self why humans talk about spirits? As a scientist, especially when those who have spoken and discussed it, are from a varied and multi level of self conscious awareness and life style!

Why would males own in their human being male life a story about a Destroyer self, if they were not owner of that self description, especially when science discusses the relativity of a reaction that is a minus state...to remove a higher presence into a lower form.....by a condition taught as conversion?

You would ask any scientist, so you know then male do you that what once used to exist as a higher form converted for you to know all about it!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
So if the form of God, the stone and Earth constantly changes and becomes lesser in form, as science applies itself....then how can you be God?

Human male self!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Why is it that a human has to argue to a scientist looking and comparing information and say to a mind that is meant to be the highest form of thinking ability, that what you compare my life to as a whole self, a human who you first look at as that whole self....to single minded separation?

What science has always applied and how science thinks!

Who do you really think you represent as a self human story?

A germ, a piece of rock that came to Earth and believe what you claim is sanity?

For when you tell those stories in my life I believe you are insane your own self. For I know I am not any germ and I know that I am not a piece of rock.

Yet you keep wanting and are motivated to claim that my human bio form began as themes that own no self presence of my self, my one self, my one whole self, self being a self, a story of my one presence, a human.

And then a story that says, a human being is one self and its purpose is self and spiritual and self and holy?

And yet a scientist wants to convince my human self otherwise!

I know I am right as compared to how you think, yet for years the scientist has said that the spiritual human self owned an insanity problem in the use of their thoughts....and I truly believe that the mind you impose is the fake mind and the wrong mind your own selves.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If archaeology proves that maybe billions of years ago, the same form of bio human life, conscious self was living on Planet Earth.....the difference of idealism of thinking between my own person and you is self human spiritual memory and awareness.

Whilst you try to impose detail that relates to information that we never owned as a human self, whilst using the exact same human naturally owned conscious awareness....we are both being told the exact same information about pre existence of our own human being bio life form....but you want to impose it differently to my own self.

Are you looking for the evidence that your human being life once existed that length of time ago in a thinking process of claiming that rock/stone has microbiome of first life...yet the first life you keep discussing is your own person, a previous existing human being that length of life time ago?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As I write and hear AI communications, study in the Sophist information about PHI talks about beautiful.

Yet claim it is the Sephiroth and relate that condition to a series of lines...and claim one of those channels beautiful.

And then just said, a beautiful vegetable....relative to my conscious being.

You only prove to me everyday human being Satanic scientist, what a truly evil mind you use to think with and via....and for what real purpose would you want to make those statements to a human being, as a scientist. Makes no common sense how you behave or why you behave in the manner in which you do.

You claim I am a b.....ch, yet that thought is male, as thought as a male and by a male....so what does that make you in your psyche to say that statement to my female life?

And his Satanic claim is a dog. Oh in words says the evil Sophist Dog is God backwards.

And not long ago on facebook I looked at a science story about energy and protons and maybe energy going backwards. What is wrong with you brother, I am not energy, I am a human being. I am not God the body of or history of. I also am not a cloud image of a cloud reaction. I am just a human born from sperm out of a Father body and ovum from a Mother body....just like you.

And you can talk and talk and talk about where you claim the first 2 adult parents in human life came from and it is all just talk, and not science and not relative.

Then your sick Sophism would argue against the word. But a human being I a relative.

Yes brother how you abused the HOLY WORD given one meaning only.

Science is not relative to my existence. Medical science encoded its own reasoning relative to my existing in self presence, but it never owned any other form of science before a human for a human information for you would be lying.

What Sophism was explained as. A use of words not in contextual humane reasoning, but done so by males in pursuit of themes and stories of self greatness and powers belonging to a history he said was God, and then said self was God.

Which would force any human today to question why would science claim self God as owner of the power in space in spatial history other than he made that claim so that he could destroy us...claiming he wanted our power to resource for a machine reaction?

Which would take that science male back to the first original male human science choice...to look at a plan ET relating to Earth the stone he named as God to compare self human to be removed by said God force!

For it was what we are told you tried to achieve, and you never believed that God the plan of ET about Earth would survive its fall in space from the Orion and
Sirius galaxy...…..yet it did.

Being the only reason you continued with the same science practice even after it proved to you to destroy and attack life. For you are proven to own the male self science Satanic motivation to destroy us, no matter what it cost your own self.

Where the idea of fake money and self benefit and cost related inference about.

That first original science brotherhood and their intention to return self to spirit.

No other reason to own any form of discussion in human life about science and the state spirit unless the scientist always believed in it and wanted to be returned to it.

Reality in a natural spiritual human being life knows that we all die.

Why have you science brother preached for a long time that humans own the eternal and do not die?

Why would you preach this form of scientific teaching in the full scientific known awareness that all human life dies as a bio life form unless it was involved in coercive destruction in applied motivated coercion itself?

Owns no other rational or intelligent spiritual human teaching to want a human being to believe that they do not die as that said human being life. As if you wanted them to believe in a state that is only gained by a human after they die....so you want to convince everyone that you can give it to them in and via science whilst they live.

Factually it just meant that you wanted to have our life removed as that bio life form so that we would only own a spiritual life. Which real spiritual humans claim is only gained after the human self has died.