• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today I helped a couple in England.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
I listen to the Bob and Tom Show in the mornings here in Elmira, New York.
For those who don't know, Bob and Tom is a comedic show with some risque humor. (has to be somewhat mild though to be broadcast during daylight hours on an FCC regulated show). I think they are hilarious.

BobandTom.com is their website.

Anywhoseewhatsee, this morning they received a news story about a couple in England who have drawn up an agreement allowing the boyfriend to finally get to have a threesome with his girlfriend and another female.
The main point though is that the website he set up must get 5,000,000 hits before his girlfriend will allow the threesome.

I understand that some on my family here at RF will not approve of the event, and I respect that. :seesaw: I ask you not to go to the website because it will help with their total.

For those of you that would like to see the agreement and see a picture opf the couple here is the website (pleasemakethiswork.com)

I helped. :run:

FBI

Smoke

Done here.
FyreBrigidIce said:
I helped. :run:
Me, too. Frankly, though, I think he's lucky to have one woman as attractive as the one he's already got. :D

I don't know if they have to be unique hits or if reloading helps raise the total, because the counter is going up so fast I can't tell.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
YmirGF said:
Me three, but it might be interesting to see how far this would go if the young lady had suggested to her randy man.

"Hon, how 'bout a threesome with another man? What say you? 5,000,000 hits?"
"C'mon hon, don't be a prude. I am sure that we can use that little blue pill to help you past your hangups. It might even add a sense of urgency. Ok, 10,000,000 hits?"

I agree fully; not for me, but then, there's a lot that isn't for me.

Me four.:D