• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To whom would you turn, for advice?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You are thinking of man made "god" constructs.

The one I am speaking of is the True God, the one who creates, maintains, and controls the universe. The God who is the living universe, and the universe is the living God. They are both God, one and the same.
This God person is an extraordinary claim. Where did you get this information? Links?

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
This God person is an extraordinary claim. Where did you get this information? Links?

From a lifetime worth of spiritual experiences. The True God is vastly more than most people can comprehend.

And as I tried to make clear, God is NOT a "person". That was the main point.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Normally, if God is the universe, the universe cannot also create the universe. Think about it.

I have thought about it, and have asked God to show me about himself, so he did. And there's lots more, but most people cannot even comprehend a vastly simplified explanation.

So ok, let's see if you grasp this:

"The True God, is the one who creates, maintains, and controls the universe. God is the living universe, and the universe is the living God. They are both God, one and the same. God is the spiritual universe/realm who has always existed. He created the physical universe/realm within the spiritual universe, himself, God. He made them separate from one another, but both are of the same God, they ARE God.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I have thought about it, and have asked God to show me about himself, so he did. And there's lots more, but most people cannot even comprehend a vastly simplified explanation.

So ok, let's see if you grasp this:

"The True God, is the one who creates, maintains, and controls the universe. God is the living universe, and the universe is the living God. They are both God, one and the same. God is the spiritual universe/realm who has always existed. He created the physical universe/realm within the spiritual universe, himself, God. He made them separate from one another, but both are of the same God, they ARE God.
I can understand the belief that the universe is God. Pantheism has existed for a long time. But pantheists believe the universe has always existed, that there was no creation. Again, something cannot create itself, since it was not there to create itself.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm fine with saying the universe or Nature is sacred or divine, but when you call something God you're personalizing it.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I can understand the belief that the universe is God. Pantheism has existed for a long time. But pantheists believe the universe has always existed, that there was no creation. Again, something cannot create itself, since it was not there to create itself.

I'm not talking about whatever belief this "Pantheism" is, I'm stating what I KNOW from my own personal spiritual experiences, and have explained it to you. But you obviously didn't understand it. Well, I tried. Have a nice day.

tayla

My dog's name is Tayla
To whom would you turn, for advice? Three options: 1) The most high God Jehovah,
2) Satan/Demons or
3) Humans ?
#3, humans. But only those who are gifted and qualified. Especially for counseling, including for psychological issues.

I vote for humans. I’d have to say @Revoltingest and @Audie are up there even though I’ve only known them a few days. And there’s some other person who if they were a little more accepting maybe. You know who you are.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I'm not talking about whatever belief this "Pantheism" is, I'm stating what I KNOW from my own personal spiritual experiences, and have explained it to you. But you obviously didn't understand it. Well, I tried. Have a nice day.
I know you tried to explain it to me. But for me to understand it, it has to make logical sense. God bless you in your journey.