• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tire killing must end!!!

it's_sam

Freak of Nature
Everywhere I see people peeling out and for as long as they can. Did the tires do something so wrong to deserve this fate? Was there a tire regime that lead to some kind of holocaust? Do these people have so much money they can seriousely buy tires every night? What about the innocent victims of this senseless crime aptly named "the clutch"? Cars worldwide are in need of protection, who will help them?

MurphtheSurf

Everywhere I see people peeling out and for as long as they can. Did the tires do something so wrong to deserve this fate? Was there a tire regime that lead to some kind of holocaust? Do these people have so much money they can seriousely buy tires every night? What about the innocent victims of this senseless crime aptly named "the clutch"? Cars worldwide are in need of protection, who will help them?

Most people are idiots once they get behind the wheel. Didn't you notice?

Misty

Maybe my brain cell collapsed during the night, but I haven't a clue what this thread is about!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Those are usually people who's mommies buy their tires. Those of us that pay $150 and up for a decent tire try to go easy on them.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't know why one would desire
to ruin an innocent tire
by spinning & peeling
out with noisy squealing.
Perhaps I should be a supplier?