• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time - Change the word from sound to time

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
Quote the "terms" that I gave you, can you do that? I only remember an "offer" so just so we are on the same page, what is your definition of "term" and then "offer"?

Here is just a few of the questions, now, if you will quote his answers to these questions, I will acknowledge that I made a false accusation and will apologize. IF, you cannot do that, or, you do not, then the only conclusion is that you made a false accusation. So, which will it be?

To which i replied:

"Ok."

Ted Evans

Premium Member

Good grief...my question which implied nothing about any thread, it was about PM not answering my questions as they were asked.

tevans9129;n45092 said:
[Where did I ask that, can you quote my words, not yours?

What is your definition of “beginning”?

Was the “Dot/singularity” there before the BB? If so, where did it come from, what did it consist of? What triggered the “explosion”?]

And your reply was....

You never asked him those questions in this thread. How do we deal with this turn of events?

Did you ever provide PM's quote of his answers to the questions? Can you provide your quote where you did?

IF, you had thought you could quote PM answering those questions, why not ask me to provide a link to the thread where they were? If I remember correctly, you were also posting in the thread in question so why not just quote his answers rather than making excuses? Here is a hint....he never answered the questions and therefore you had to fabricate some excuse, right?

Darkstorn

Good grief...my question which implied nothing about any thread, it was about PM not answering my questions as they were asked.

I literally asked for instruction. You never asked him those questions in this thread. How do we deal with this turn of events?

You refused to elaborate. So, you gave me another question:

OK, here is a question that I asked Polymath in this thread, can you quote his answer to the question as it was asked. You do know the difference in "answer" from "response" do you not? And you did say that he had answered my questions, correct?

[The question was, in case you forgot already: So "time" is not a part of creation, is that what you are saying? Strange since most "scientific" sources seem to mention "time" quite often in the subject of creation, or have you missed that?]

BTW, I know what his response was but I am anxiously waiting for your spin on it.

I did point out that you never did ask Polymath that question, you instead asked Quintessence. Here is the actual context:

To me the more important question is why this thread is in the "Evolution Vs. Creationism" subforum when the topic seems to have nothing to do with either. Did you mean to put this in General Debates?

So "time" is not a part of creation, is that what you are saying? Strange since most "scientific" sources seem to mention "time" quite often in the subject of creation, or have you missed that?

Creationism is not the same as believing in creation.

And as you can see: Even though you did not ask PM that question, he did answer it nonetheless. I find his answer valid in the context. Even if you don't, for some weird reason, there is this fact: I did as asked.

Furthermore: I merely pointed out that you made an accusation about another forum member. The burden of proof is not on me. You presented your conditions, terms, offerings, whatever you want to call them. I performed them as per your instructions. And yet you refuse to acknowledge your own condition:

Upon fulfilling what was asked, you would admit that you were making an unsubstantiated accusation about another forum member.

You're trying to dance around this issue and spin this. You won't succeed.

If you somehow think the burden of proof on this is on me still, then i'll ask you of this: IF it is my job to prove your statement false, then mind actually linking me to the questions you were claiming he never answered? In whatever threads they may be.

This is your original statement:

Ted Evans said:
So says the one that has been proven to make false statements, ludicrous.

I feel, after all this, your statement still remains unsubstantiated, and a breach of the forum rules. You haven't proven your statement, yet you make an open claim about such proof. Where is it? The burden of proof is on you.

Did you ever provide PM's quote of his answers to the questions? Can you provide your quote where you did?

You don't get to backpedal in this. I asked where i could find such questions, because after reading this entire thread doing something you should be doing, i couldn't find them. I actually used some effort here to do as you required of me, unreasonably i might add. I feel all your effort goes to deflecting the issue.

You did not give me any links to these questions. Instead, you yourself decided to give me a new question to find the answer to. And i did. How are you responding to this?

IF, you had thought you could quote PM answering those questions, why not ask me to provide a link to the thread where they were?

I literally did ask you. It's in your own quotes.

If I remember correctly, you were also posting in the thread in question so why not just quote his answers rather than making excuses? Here is a hint....he never answered the questions and therefore you had to fabricate some excuse, right?

I'm making excuses? You're literally trying to dance around everything.

Here's the whole thing(i have it saved in a file for easy copy pastage) again:

Here is just a few of the questions, now, if you will quote his answers to these questions, I will acknowledge that I made a false accusation and will apologize. IF, you cannot do that, or, you do not, then the only conclusion is that you made a false accusation. So, which will it be?

[Where did I ask that, can you quote my words, not yours?

What is your definition of “beginning”?

Was the “Dot/singularity” there before the BB? If so, where did it come from, what did it consist of? What triggered the “explosion”?]

To which i replied:

Ok.

You never asked him those questions in this thread. How do we deal with this turn of events?

To which you eventually, after a long while of random back and forth deflection, did answer with this:

OK, here is a question that I asked Polymath in this thread, can you quote his answer to the question as it was asked. You do know the difference in "answer" from "response" do you not? And you did say that he had answered my questions, correct?

[The question was, in case you forgot already: So "time" is not a part of creation, is that what you are saying? Strange since most "scientific" sources seem to mention "time" quite often in the subject of creation, or have you missed that?]

BTW, I know what his response was but I am anxiously waiting for your spin on it.

To which i gave this: (twice)

To me the more important question is why this thread is in the "Evolution Vs. Creationism" subforum when the topic seems to have nothing to do with either. Did you mean to put this in General Debates?

So "time" is not a part of creation, is that what you are saying? Strange since most "scientific" sources seem to mention "time" quite often in the subject of creation, or have you missed that?

Creationism is not the same as believing in creation.

Ted Evans

Premium Member
To which i replied:

You have not accepted my offer to have a serious discussion where we both agree to answer all questions that we may be asked and of course that is certainly your prerogative just as it is mine to not feel obligated to respond to your posts and to my opinions of you and yes, you have the same right.

Darkstorn

You have not accepted my offer to have a serious discussion where we both agree to answer all questions that we may be asked and of course that is certainly your prerogative just as it is mine to not feel obligated to respond to your posts and to my opinions of you and yes, you have the same right.

You do realize that it's you posting this, not me. Therefore, it's you giving up, not me.