• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Three alternative explanations

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
So…

What - or whom - is the being who haunts me?

We know he is not God, or Godly…

And that he is not straightforward schizophrenia

I think it is one out of three options.

I will explore each of these options more thoroughly at a later date…

I rank them from most likely to least likely:

An Accidental Tulpa

What is a tulpa? According to tulpa.io

A tulpa is an autonomous entity existing within the brain of a “host”. They are distinct from the host in that they possess their own personality, opinions, and actions, which are independent of the host’s, and are conscious entities in that they possess awareness of themselves and the world. A fully-formed tulpa is, or highly resembles to an indistinguishable point, an actual other sentient, sapient being co-inhabiting with the host consciousness.

People actually try to “develop” Tulpas and “cultivate” them. There are many guides on the internet as to how to do this. Why you’d want one is something I don’t understand!

People have them and have conversations and friendships with them. The practice of creating and maintaining a Tulpa is called Tulpamancy.

It is possible to accidentally develop a Tulpa. I believe I did this back in 2004. Apparently some writers have been known to accidentally develop them as a part of their character creation process.

I believe I did this with isolation, music, drugs, and what I now recognise as “automatic writing” which at the time I naively considered “brain storming”

This would mean I am lumped with the company of a parasitic consciousness that has moved in and put his feet up

The Product of Mind-Control

When I was on the psychiatric ward in Coventry back in 2004 a mysterious man brought some old VHS cassette tapes onto the ward and played them on the TV that was in the communal lounge.

One of the tapes said that the government has the technology to make people insane by beaming a certain type of radiation towards them, into their heads.

I believe this was done to me as I was an asset of the "secret state" that went wrong, so needed to be shut down and destroyed: by being made insane!

Perhaps before I became a liability?

This would mean that I'd had a future but was shut down by the "secret state" as I'd gone terribly wrong

Satan

In this scenario, Satan has had me under his influence since 2004

I don’t think Satan can speak for himself as he is confined to Hell

So I think he needs people to be his mouthpiece

I think that either:
  • Satan may have selected me to be an anti-Christ in 2004
  • Satan has selected me since birth or early childhood to be an anti-Christ
I think I could have made a very good anti-Christ if that’s the road I wanted to go down...

But I have decided to choose God.

If the Prince of Darkness chose me to be one of his anti-Christs then I'm flattered, but no thanks!

Again: I choose God

If this is the case then I have a direct line to Satan. But this is not entirely bad news because if Satan exists then so does God! So every cloud has a silver lining...

Last edited:

QuestioningMind

So…

An Accidental Tulpa

A tulpa is an autonomous entity existing within the brain of a “host”. They are distinct from the host in that they possess their own personality, opinions, and actions, which are independent of the host’s, and are conscious entities in that they possess awareness of themselves and the world. A fully-formed tulpa is, or highly resembles to an indistinguishable point, an actual other sentient, sapient being co-inhabiting with the host consciousness.

People actually try to “develop” Tulpas and “cultivate” them. There are many guides on the internet as to how to do this. Why you’d want one is something I don’t understand!

People have them and have conversations and friendships with them. The practice of creating and maintaining a Tulpa is called Tulpamancy.

It is possible to accidentally develop a Tulpa. I believe I did this back in 2004. Apparently some writers have been known to accidentally develop them as a part of their character creation process.

I believe I did this with isolation, music, drugs, and what I now recognise as “automatic writing” which at the time I naively considered “brain storming”

This would mean I am lumped with the company of a parasitic consciousness that has moved in and put his feet up

When I was on the psychiatric ward in Coventry back in 2004 a mysterious man brought some old VHS cassette tapes onto the ward and played them on the TV that was in the communal lounge.

One of the tapes said that the government has the technology to make people insane by beaming a certain type of radiation towards them, into their heads.

I believe this was done to me as I was an asset of the "secret state" that went wrong, so needed to be shut down and destroyed: by being made insane!

This would mean that I'd had a future but was shut down by the "secret state" as I'd gone terribly wrong

Satan

I think that either:
I think I could have made a very good anti-Christ if that’s the road I wanted to go down...

If the Prince of Darkness chose me to be one of his anti-Christs then I'm flattered, but no thanks!

If this is the case then I have a direct line to Satan. But this is not entirely bad news because if Satan exists then so does God! So every cloud has a silver lining...

I think that it's probably the above option. You are being haunted by yourself. It may not be 'straightforward schizophrenia', but it is almost certainly some sort of a brain anomaly. Have you been diagnosed by a mental health professional? Are you currently in the care of a mental health professional? If yes, have you asked them the same questions? If no, why not? I suspect that they would be far better qualified to help you find answers than people on this forum.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Maybe another way of looking at this is not "who it is", but "what it does". You know what it does; so, that's something objective that can provide clues to what is the most logical, likely explanation.

If I recall, you experience tactile sensations on your face and sometimes muscle twitches and spasms which you use to help you make decisions in your life? These sensations and twiches make you wonder if you're haunted, possessed by Satan, or that your mind is being controlled?

• Tactile hallucinations
  • Muscle twitches and spasms
  • Delusions
When I searched for those three symptoms, schizophrenia is what results. It seems like the most logical, likely explanation based on what you are experiencing.

syo

In my opinion, it's thoughts. I mean, a thoughtform. Thoughts.

Last edited:
So…

An Accidental Tulpa

Satan

I think that either:

Perhaps a forth. I always wonder if we can somehow inherit our fathers and forefathers minds as well as their dna

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Millions of people suffer from mental abnormalities that cause them to believe is delusional things like Satan and demons.

Human life. Born by human sex. 2 human parents own a sexual choice to conceive a human baby. Baby forms, is born then is given all information by adult society, human.

Baby, and adult parents, healthy, natural and living in an environment that is natural, belonged to the planet history itself.

Who is considered in that scenario to be mentally challenged, as the statement, mental?

Science is.

Science, just a human choice, is the b.s. storyteller throughout human history in their own person/organization. Societies, changes natural living highest conditions.

Irradiated the natural normal human healthy living status and encoded machine AI conditions.

That not only transmit imagery from machine to machine, it involves the recording of all natural bodies, including planet Earth as a recorded body form. Can transmit those images, along with sound recordings artificially.

Which involves machine history itself, not natural to natural. For natural never owned a designed human thought upon design...to construct, build and own a machine......non active.

Natural still all its highest living conditions. Not brain/mind or body affected.

Scientist, human and male invented science terms, then controls a machine.

In natural living conditions male is adult life partnered to a female adult life partner, who has human baby sex. Does not own a machine partner.

Instead gave life by a natural researched science history, machines as his life partner.

Burnt irradiated the human bio brain mind, not any machine radio wave/radiation level...and then claims that unnatural image/voices is our problem as a baby not owning any ability to choose whether or not it wanted to live with its abusive adult inhumane science community?

Tell the truth for once Satanist/scientist.

QuestioningMind

Human life. Born by human sex. 2 human parents own a sexual choice to conceive a human baby. Baby forms, is born then is given all information by adult society, human.

Baby, and adult parents, healthy, natural and living in an environment that is natural, belonged to the planet history itself.

Who is considered in that scenario to be mentally challenged, as the statement, mental?

Science is.

Science, just a human choice, is the b.s. storyteller throughout human history in their own person/organization. Societies, changes natural living highest conditions.

Irradiated the natural normal human healthy living status and encoded machine AI conditions.

That not only transmit imagery from machine to machine, it involves the recording of all natural bodies, including planet Earth as a recorded body form. Can transmit those images, along with sound recordings artificially.

Which involves machine history itself, not natural to natural. For natural never owned a designed human thought upon design...to construct, build and own a machine......non active.

Natural still all its highest living conditions. Not brain/mind or body affected.

Scientist, human and male invented science terms, then controls a machine.

In natural living conditions male is adult life partnered to a female adult life partner, who has human baby sex. Does not own a machine partner.

Instead gave life by a natural researched science history, machines as his life partner.

Burnt irradiated the human bio brain mind, not any machine radio wave/radiation level...and then claims that unnatural image/voices is our problem as a baby not owning any ability to choose whether or not it wanted to live with its abusive adult inhumane science community?

I will. You are definitely one of those who would benefit from seeing a mental health professional as soon as possible. Please do.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

I will. You are definitely one of those who would benefit from seeing a mental health professional as soon as possible. Please do.
Said on behalf of self to his self consciousness. If you scientist did not exist, and build/design machine, change natural then I would not own any need to challenge you.

Reality, you do exist, you made those choices and you do not like being challenged....yet the challenge is a word use....by a human natural ability to think and coerce.

When science says I am correct in my design it is owned by his machine and his own control of that machine and no other condition. For he is not and never was speaking on behalf of any body of natural presence.

Yet when we assess his thinking, he quotes he knew how to remove a portion of mass x a mountain peak disintegration of its own mass theme. Where and how science in that history, want to copy, yet did not copy changed the natural atmospheric pressures and then discusses the relativity of it as memory.

The hole he personally opened was in God the Earth mass, after contemplating beginning to own react, which is to form a space in his science beginning. And lied about it ever since.

Then his own scientific documents, written by natural males sacrificed due to his choices quote science as known to a life who did not want to be changed. His brother.

His brother then quotes, no beginning and no end in creation. For it is all present in form. To want to own a beginning to end reaction means to forcibly change what is naturally present and destroy it.

Self destructive mentality.

Stone never began anywhere it evolved and cooled in space. So the natural scientist says in and for and on behalf of science, evolution is science as a status.

Reactive sciences was always Satanism for it is removal of natural.

Therefore when a human is attacked, is made aware as a consciousness that they were attacked does that conclude in your life and psyche that they are mentally deficient as based on what comparison to self?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And millions of atheist have an abnormality that causes them not to believe in God.
Why an abnormality? Aren't we born that way? Isn't it belief that's learned, and lack of belief the default state?

If belief in God were normal, why is it so inconsistent? Why so many different god beliefs?

QuestioningMind

Said on behalf of self to his self consciousness. If you scientist did not exist, and build/design machine, change natural then I would not own any need to challenge you.

Reality, you do exist, you made those choices and you do not like being challenged....yet the challenge is a word use....by a human natural ability to think and coerce.

When science says I am correct in my design it is owned by his machine and his own control of that machine and no other condition. For he is not and never was speaking on behalf of any body of natural presence.

Yet when we assess his thinking, he quotes he knew how to remove a portion of mass x a mountain peak disintegration of its own mass theme. Where and how science in that history, want to copy, yet did not copy changed the natural atmospheric pressures and then discusses the relativity of it as memory.

The hole he personally opened was in God the Earth mass, after contemplating beginning to own react, which is to form a space in his science beginning. And lied about it ever since.

Then his own scientific documents, written by natural males sacrificed due to his choices quote science as known to a life who did not want to be changed. His brother.

His brother then quotes, no beginning and no end in creation. For it is all present in form. To want to own a beginning to end reaction means to forcibly change what is naturally present and destroy it.

Self destructive mentality.

Stone never began anywhere it evolved and cooled in space. So the natural scientist says in and for and on behalf of science, evolution is science as a status.

Reactive sciences was always Satanism for it is removal of natural.

Therefore when a human is attacked, is made aware as a consciousness that they were attacked does that conclude in your life and psyche that they are mentally deficient as based on what comparison to self?

Seriously, you need help. You should look up the number for a mental health hotline.

QuestioningMind

And millions of atheist have an abnormality that causes them not to believe in God.

ROFL Don't be silly. It's a complete lack of any verifiable evidence for any god or gods that causes my lack of belief. Provide me with verifiable evidence and I'll be more than happy to believe.

The balls in your court.

lostwanderingsoul

ROFL Don't be silly. It's a complete lack of any verifiable evidence for any god or gods that causes my lack of belief. Provide me with verifiable evidence and I'll be more than happy to believe.

The balls in your court.
You and I exist. That's all the evidence I need. If you need more, it is not my problem.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Seriously, you need help. You should look up the number for a mental health hotline.

Hilarious.

Science was wrong. Our brother, spiritual healthy and his highest self invented it.

The thesis, to think placed his thinking to a vision, where his body/bio life never existed, as origination of the human male practice, science. Invention only.

O God the Earth existed as stone mass...from which he took his machine matter from, both as machine designed to build, and then reactive mass. All from the body he named as a stone philosophy.

Consciousness to think lives only inside of the heavenly spirit....his place of existence, not God, not invention, design nor machine.

Thinking and vision together mountain mass removed back to flat top mountain recorded as a fission reaction on a flooded Earth. He was not there.

That mentality to have a physical body removed his theme involving self.

Self however where he lived did not get removed ^ pyramid as a time shifting machine, instead he got converted.

Reason...the ground mass fission instead...original point of conversion contact with God O stone the mass body first, not any mountain.

Lying theist.

Theist was told by modern day science brother, owning memory of life sacrificed that he owned a mental health problem to believe in such evil.

Quoted by his owned consciousness now subliminal possessed so he is self possessed in reality as the whole self no longer exists, it is called a self possession as the Satanic Destroyer, scientist. In reality of human knowledge and understanding, being healer medical conscious psychic information.

His brother who quoted womb is Mother space Holy was a relativity advice that space that sucked by vacuum upon heated form was the highest law, to cool evolve any body within it.

His mentally challenged brother quoted his Mother saved him in science....yet discusses her relatively as if she is some form of God, gave her a title a Goddess, yet the whole time was talking scientific relativity of the mass of the Earth and gases.

So his modern day brothers told him to not infer any reference to self human or else you would cause exactly what you believed in, self sacrifice of the human life/body....claiming it is self owner of all powers in the Universe by a fake Mother imposition who had saved in natural history the form O planet stone as God...the body of all of your inventions. Which you have proven in all themes to believe, as dimensional shifting of a spirit entity until it is human.

As the thinker, male and human is living only spiritually in the gas mass heavens. God the theme reaction is first to remove the physical mass to get the gas spirit, yet it came out of the Earth body. Why you are possessed as a discussion about conscious relativity.

Yet all the information you infer to is God the planet/gas removed out of mass stone relevant sciences. Where no human being even exists.

In the conscious baby Mother human life theme his mind quotes...my Mother saved me. Yet she never saved Jesus did she, as the male life quoted sacrificed by his own sciences. Relative self advice totally ignored. Male son life quotes, Mother human ovary owner gave his life back to him as a son and also a male human. A very different physical conscious reasoning.

So when you say the scientist owns a conscious mental condition, it is not the form of mental status that a non conscious ability is expressed, it is self imposed as a mental conscious status of self possession by male thinkers. Believing self to be male deities God being. Also proven.

QuestioningMind

Hilarious.

Science was wrong. Our brother, spiritual healthy and his highest self invented it.

The thesis, to think placed his thinking to a vision, where his body/bio life never existed, as origination of the human male practice, science. Invention only.

O God the Earth existed as stone mass...from which he took his machine matter from, both as machine designed to build, and then reactive mass. All from the body he named as a stone philosophy.

Consciousness to think lives only inside of the heavenly spirit....his place of existence, not God, not invention, design nor machine.

Thinking and vision together mountain mass removed back to flat top mountain recorded as a fission reaction on a flooded Earth. He was not there.

That mentality to have a physical body removed his theme involving self.

Self however where he lived did not get removed ^ pyramid as a time shifting machine, instead he got converted.

Reason...the ground mass fission instead...original point of conversion contact with God O stone the mass body first, not any mountain.

Lying theist.

Theist was told by modern day science brother, owning memory of life sacrificed that he owned a mental health problem to believe in such evil.

Quoted by his owned consciousness now subliminal possessed so he is self possessed in reality as the whole self no longer exists, it is called a self possession as the Satanic Destroyer, scientist. In reality of human knowledge and understanding, being healer medical conscious psychic information.

His brother who quoted womb is Mother space Holy was a relativity advice that space that sucked by vacuum upon heated form was the highest law, to cool evolve any body within it.

His mentally challenged brother quoted his Mother saved him in science....yet discusses her relatively as if she is some form of God, gave her a title a Goddess, yet the whole time was talking scientific relativity of the mass of the Earth and gases.

So his modern day brothers told him to not infer any reference to self human or else you would cause exactly what you believed in, self sacrifice of the human life/body....claiming it is self owner of all powers in the Universe by a fake Mother imposition who had saved in natural history the form O planet stone as God...the body of all of your inventions. Which you have proven in all themes to believe, as dimensional shifting of a spirit entity until it is human.

As the thinker, male and human is living only spiritually in the gas mass heavens. God the theme reaction is first to remove the physical mass to get the gas spirit, yet it came out of the Earth body. Why you are possessed as a discussion about conscious relativity.

Yet all the information you infer to is God the planet/gas removed out of mass stone relevant sciences. Where no human being even exists.

In the conscious baby Mother human life theme his mind quotes...my Mother saved me. Yet she never saved Jesus did she, as the male life quoted sacrificed by his own sciences. Relative self advice totally ignored. Male son life quotes, Mother human ovary owner gave his life back to him as a son and also a male human. A very different physical conscious reasoning.

So when you say the scientist owns a conscious mental condition, it is not the form of mental status that a non conscious ability is expressed, it is self imposed as a mental conscious status of self possession by male thinkers. Believing self to be male deities God being. Also proven.

The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): 1-800-950-6264

You can call anytime, day or night.