• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thoughts on discussion/debate culture

Piculet

It apparently matters to you, or you wouldn't do it.
No, I mean the reason. It doesn't matter to you why I do what I do. Anyway, my first comment wasn't personally to you. I just honestly think forums are weird and useless and yet people go there and say stuff and get upset or get bored and one wonders why do they keep going back?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You mean, views you don't disagree with?

Correct, i will never agree to deliberate ignorance or hatred. How about you? Is it lbgt next (oh wait a minute you have done that one) so what about racism, misogyny, paganism, Satanism...???

Piculet

Correct, i will never agree to deliberate ignorance or hatred. How about you? Is it lbgt next (oh wait a minute you have done that one) so what about racism, misogyny, paganism, Satanism...???
I'm not done with LGBT issues. Racism is such a clear issue, I have no wish to discuss it. Misogyny is misunderstood, paganism is boring, satanism is some kind of a mental illness maybe? But yes, I will go on talking about all sorts of things you hate. :cool:

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm not done with LGBT issues. Racism is such a clear issue, I have no wish to discuss it. Misogyny is misunderstood, paganism is boring, satanism is some kind of a mental illness maybe? But yes, I will go on talking about all sorts of things you hate. :cool:

And looking at the myriad replies to this and your lgbt post i am surprised you are not embarrassed by appearing medieval in attitude.

Piculet

And looking at the myriad replies to this and your lgbt post i am surprised you are not embarrassed by appearing medieval in attitude.
I'm surprised you think that's a valid argument. I'm proud about the good traditions I uphold.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm surprised you think that's a valid argument. I'm proud about the good traditions I uphold.

ROFLMAO

I know and consider several muslims my friends, not one is a hater and they loath what some muslims are doing to their religion. Proud of ignorance and hatred, i truly feel sorry for you.

But you appear to think that hatred is a cornerstone of the religion of peace. It explains much about the atrosities experienced around the world in the mistaken name of islam

Piculet

ROFLMAO

I know and consider several muslims my friends, not one is a hater and they loath what some muslims are doing to their religion. Proud of ignorance and hatred, i truly feel sorry for you.

But you appear to think that hatred is a cornerstone of the religion of peace. It explains much about the atrosities experienced around the world in the mistaken name of islam
If you had good Muslim friends (that is friends who are good Muslims) why would you be so ignorant about Islam?

ChristineM

Premium Member
If you had good Muslim friends (that is friends who are good Muslims) why would you be so ignorant about Islam?

Islam is not a religion of hate, i think you are the one with the problem, not my friend's