• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This made me :)

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
Hey RF people,

I am real :). Listen to my story.

Tonight the old lonely dude around the corner from me wanted to go to the
gambling machines. So I went with him, and I bumped into my computer
training from 3-4 years ago. (she's an ex army tech :flirt ) She was all nicely dressed
up and stuff.

Anyways, she realy made a difference. For a start, she was interested, and she made it clear too.She was saying that all other problems aside, I had a lot of skills and I was one of the only dudes in her class who showed enthusiasm and that I could really do the job I wanted to do. She was friendly and even said I looked a lot fitter than I used to be back then. All round, it made a difference cos she was interested :)

I know this might not mean much to some people here, but it did to me, it really made a difference ya know. :) I don't care if you reply or not, I just wanted to share it.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sorry, Malus, but your post is disjointed. You met a previous teacher in some kind of gambling establishment and she said something significant to you?

Temporarily Deactive.
You met a previous teacher in some kind of gambling establishment and she said something significant to you?
Yeah, but if ya didn't get it the first time, ya can read it again lmao.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Seyorni said:
Sorry, Malus, but your post is disjointed. You met a previous teacher in some kind of gambling establishment and she said something significant to you?
He met his previous computer trainer and she showed an interest in him and gave him a bit of a foot up the self esteem and now he's feeling good...Sey, if you can't recognise the sure signs of an ego stroking then you need to get out more:jiggy:
Go Malus:jam:

(Still, if you hang out the car window as you go by my house shouting my name, I will throw a paver at you as you pass;) )

Temporarily Deactive.
Still, if you hang out the car window as you go by my house shouting my name, I will throw a paver at you as you pass
wink.gif
Actually she used to live in Altona...

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
That's very cool! Sometimes a person just needs an ego boost, and it's wonderful when you can find one. You deserve it, too!

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Hehehe...you fellas have reminded me of something that happened yesterday. :p I went out to the local 'mall' to buy some chicken, and while there stopped at a stall that some ladies had set up. They had pamphlets on mental health, women's health, local groups and services, stuff like that. I stopped for a browse, and one of the 3 women said "Just so you know, you can take anything you see home with you...(gesturing to her two companions) except for these two ladies, of course" I laughed and said "Damn!", and one of the two women she'd indicated said "Well...I could work out a compromise...". ;) It's the little things that brighten one's day... That, and the little bottle of bubble solution that the first woman gave me...I spent a good half hour cacking myself watching my cat chase bubbles when I got home. She got bored with it long before I did... :biglaugh: