• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is what real government looks like. This is the proper way to govern.

dfnj

I watched Andrew Cuomo's press conference this morning:

This is what real government looks like This is the proper way to govern and handle a crisis. Just listen to Andrew Cuomo present what his government is doing. Compare this to the crap-show put on everyday by the poser pretending to be president.

Especially, watch 30:50 mark of the video to the 32:00 mark. This part brought me to tears. Just amazing. Andew Cuomo is the best!!! I hope he runs for president someday!

dfnj

I watched Andrew Cuomo's press conference this morning:

This is what real government looks like This is the proper way to govern and handle a crisis. Just listen to Andrew Cuomo present what his government is doing. Compare this to the crap-show put on everyday by the poser pretending to be president.

Especially, watch 30:50 mark of the video to the 32:00 mark. This part brought me to tears. Just amazing. Andew Cuomo is the best!!! I hope he runs for president someday!

The 20th minute in the video where he talks about facts and shading the truth has to be a dig on Trump. The FDR quote was awesome!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I watched passed the recommended segment and saw this:

Capture.PNG

All I can say is amen, amen and amen.

Skwim

Veteran Member

I've watched Cuomo for that last five days and have really come to appreciate his directness and thoroughness. It's such a relief from Trump's muddled, thoughtless, and repetitive self congratulatory posing.

But what has really delighted me was watching Trump's seething idiocy when NBC News reporter Peter Alexander asked him what he would say to Americans faced with the increasing number of coronavirus victims.

Hmmm, seems RF's YouTube links are in need of fixin' In any case, you can watch it HERE