• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is US!

suncowiam

Anybody likes This is Us on NBC?

My wife just started to watch this and she's been streaming it all day long on our main TV.

OMG, someone shoot me!

Could people cry, hug and cry more on TV?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Anybody likes This is Us on NBC?

My wife just started to watch this and she's been streaming it all day long on our main TV.

OMG, someone shoot me!

Could people cry, hug and cry more on TV?
She is taking revenge for forcing her to watch you streaming that dragon and ice zombie series that happens on HBO. ;)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My wife takes exception to my binge watching Simpsons episodes and Star Trek reruns. Soon I'll be able to add The Orville to that list.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
She is taking revenge for forcing her to watch you streaming that dragon and ice zombie series that happens on HBO. ;)
That song of Fire and Ice, there is no taking revenge on someone who makes you watch it, only many thanks due for introducing them to such a fantastic show, a show that gives you a huge chunk of all the characters to get a feel of who is who before you attempt to tackle the books which have even more characters to keep track of.