• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is NOT growth.

Friend of Mara

Did I say I don’t support either side or did I agree with you that both sides lie?
Well if you unilaterally dismiss both parties for lying without even looking at the degree to which they lie I can only assume you are a moral purist. And a moral purist who see's all sins as equal couldn't possibly support a political party that "lies". Or if you aren't a moral purist then why does the degree to which a party lies not important?

InChrist

Free4ever
Well if you unilaterally dismiss both parties for lying without even looking at the degree to which they lie I can only assume you are a moral purist. And a moral purist who see's all sins as equal couldn't possibly support a political party that "lies". Or if you aren't a moral purist then why does the degree to which a party lies not important?
I am not voting for a person, liar or not. I am voting based on policies that have or will be enacted by the candidate and their administration .