• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is none of my business but...

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Today, someone told me that he was sure that Aristotle Onassis never had sex with Jackie Kennedy but that he was her "protector". I have to say bull ****. What say you?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Haven't heard those names in a while but I'd say they did. Just a question though, was this just some random out of the blue discussion or did something prompt it?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Haven't heard those names in a while but I'd say they did. Just a question though, was this just some random out of the blue discussion or did something prompt it?
If something prompted it, I can't say what it was because I suffer (or delight-in; depending on your pov) short term memory loss. But then again, I have wondered if the gentleman just wanted to know what I thought about sex?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So I looked it* up and now, I have to wonder what if any business Onassis had in the President Kennedy affair.

*the History

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What did this sex-denier base this opinion on?
Surely you asked why he believed that.

Until I see the evidence from each side I can't reasonably offer an opinion.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What did this sex-denier base this opinion on?
Surely you asked why he believed that.

Until I see the evidence from each side I can't reasonably offer an opinion.
The next time I see him, I shall ask him. He said that Onassis was her friend and that he was protecting her from sudden death from assassination. Have you looked at the history? It looks other-worldly to me. She lost a child right away after the child's birth and that rich, powerful and handsome man invited her to recuperate on his private boat. (she was married to a godamn president) OK? Then, not long after that, her husband was killed. Then, she married him. I think I know a little bit about sex. Undoubtedly, more than history knows.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Haha She didn't marry her dead husband. She married the man she had spent some private time with. What is wrong with everybody?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I thought that most people might have shared that they, "of course had a sexual relationship!" I really and truly can't imagine that they didn't and I suspect that they did it while she was married. I mean, how not?