• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I've Lost

JustWondering2

Just the facts Ma'am
Hello there to all that read this thread!

God I wish things in my life were different! Here I am 62+ years old, gee I guess I should be used to this by now, but I'm not.

Everything and everyone in my life that I have Love has somehow been lost too me! There is no one in my life, no one that cares if I live or I die. What does it mean when the only calls you've gotten on your cell phone the past few months have been from creditors and you don't remember the last time you've talked to a member of your family?

It means you've lost everything and there is nothing left for you!

Awoon

Wow !!! Listening to this song helped me through lung cancer and the removal of my left lung November 28, 2014. Maybe the words will help you feel better. I'm 64.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member

God I wish things in my life were different! Here I am 62+ years old, gee I guess I should be used to this by now, but I'm not.

Everything and everyone in my life that I have Love has somehow been lost too me! There is no one in my life, no one that cares if I live or I die. What does it mean when the only calls you've gotten on your cell phone the past few months have been from creditors and you don't remember the last time you've talked to a member of your family?

Why not give a call to someone you haven't spoken to in a while? I've done this right out of the blue and I've never gotten a negative response.

Or use the internet to see if there's a way to contact some old friends or family you've fallen out of touch with (everybody has a Facebook page these days).

Could be some of the people you're thinking about are in the same situation you're in.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

It means you need to make some positive changes.
For things to have gone so poorly for you, some sage advice would be in order.
I wish I had some....but I don't know you well.
Perhaps this community will be of some value to you.

Laika

Premium Member
I would recommend setting up a Facebook account. it isn't as good as face to face contact and is not great for privacy or sanity, but can keep you going with updates, pictures and maybe the occasional chat. It can take the sting out of isolation, as does something like RF.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Actually that sounds like a heaven to me, I like my own company, I don't need anyone to make my life more than it already is, get to know yourself, and not .live off others to bring you happiness.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat

Join stuff. Just say yes to every opportunity that you can find and meet some friends. Or come to Australia, i'll make you a cup of tea.

MD

qualiaphile

Do you have any siblings or cousins? One thing I have found in my own life is that when things are really down I can talk to my sister or my cousin and they're always there for me.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Time to start some new things for a bit.