• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Do Not Understand

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Wise words. I also recommend catching a mouse and presenting it to the cat. That way she knows you are capable of hunting for yourself and she won't bring you mice to try to teach you. Worked with my cats, never had a bag laid out on my doorstep.

I did have one cat that understood we were vegetarians. She regularly slaughtered dishsponges and brought them to us.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
17190995_640561812820134_5674242691824441351_n.jpg

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
The Kings of Leon are the first band to release an album as an NFT (Non Fungible Token).

Reading about it on Wiki has only confused me more.
(eg: ERC721 was the first standard for representing non-fungible digital assets. ERC721 is an inheritable Solidity smart contract standard, meaning that developers can easily create new ERC721-compliant contracts by importing it from the OpenZeppelin library)
- Non-fungible token

I have finally become completely detached from the world I feel.
I've been sauteing my brain in a big vat of cryptocurrency information for 3 years now and I still don't have any idea at all what it is.

What I have figured out is that it doesn't matter whether or not you understand what people are saying about it. The trick is: if you see a lot of people saying anything about it all at the same time the price is probably going to go up this week.

(Warning: this doesn't always work)

((Second warning: and taking financial advice from me never works))

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
So, I went ahead and manually featured this thread.

I figured out Xenforo doesn't have a sense of humor otherwise the system would have automatically featured it a long time ago.