• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Do Not Understand

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
144514563_10165048200395651_4349788664650097817_n.jpg

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
When dealing with service providers, why am I sometimes asked to score the service they provided before they've even provided the service?
"30% of our customers thought they might have been satisfied, had we actually provided a service"... :p

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
When dealing with service providers, why am I sometimes asked to score the service they provided before they've even provided the service?
"30% of our customers thought they might have been satisfied, had we actually provided a service"... :p

After a frustrating more then a month trying to get an unlock code of the phones supplier with no result they emailed a satisfaction questionnaire. I bet they are most surprised at the honest replies i gave.

Now I have bought a new, unlocked phone, i should have done late December and saved a lot of hassle

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
After a frustrating more then a month trying to get an unlock code of the phones supplier with no result they emailed a satisfaction questionnaire. I bet they are most surprised at the honest replies i gave.

Now I have bought a new, unlocked phone, i should have done late December and saved a lot of hassle

Frustrating. It's pretty clear they're not actually interested in the results of these satisfaction questionnaires, except in the sense of pulling out some selective data for PR or advertising purposes. I used to run patient satisfaction surveys for the NHS, and part of that involved feeding back results and comments to the relevant clinicians. I also wrote reports for senior managers, making recommendations about possible service improvements. But doing all that properly is time-consuming, and I don't imagine most companies allocate the necessary resources. So they're going through the motions.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Frustrating. It's pretty clear they're not actually interested in the results of these satisfaction questionnaires, except in the sense of pulling out some selective data for PR or advertising purposes.
Psychology. People usually are too nice to give an honest review. And once they have stated that they were satisfied, they are more likely to think they are. The questionnaire goes straight to /dev/nul.

Last edited:

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Those without children may find disgusting.
Reveal at own risk..

Poster is not responsible for any feelings of nausea, upset stomach, disgust, etc. from your revealing that which is under the spoiler tag.

76lw2j23bph31.jpg