• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things aren't always what they seem to be..

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Couple of weeks ago we were sitting in a car in front of a closed shop for quite some time and a policeman came to the window asking what we were doing there..

We had to give the man a strange story. We were playing a locationbased game. At that moment we were upgrading our settlements and attacking the settlements of others. As it is locationbased, you actually have to go to the location in order for you to attack others. There we were, 4 nerds in a car, playing a strategygame and mister policeman thought we were about to rob the store :D

For this reason I relocated one of my settlements. It was located right in front of a house in the middle of nowhere and a couple times a week we would stop in front of that house, mostly around midnight, stayed there for 5 minutes and drove of again. I realized that must be really spooky for the people who lived there and decided to do that somewhere else.

Also, have you ever driven/walked somewhere very late and saw somebody else and thought: "What the heck is he doing here so late?", not realizing that you were there as well with a good reason? :p
Nowadays, when I see somebody in the middle of nowhere, seemingly doing nothing, I just asume that he is upgrading his settlement....

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
When I was a teen, we kept seeing this person parked in front of an empty field, just sitting there. My stepfather finally became concerned and stopped to ask the woman if she was all right. She explained that she was a Private Investigator or Detective and was hired to watch the field. I kept this in mind while I was watching Magnum PI or Simon and Simon- PI work isn't as glamorous in real life. ;)