• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thiestic Satanism is a un-organized mess...

Bawb

Satan
I plan on making a organized religion, called redcorn satanism...anyway, i'v got alot of the informationt o wryte in the religous refrence book, i think satan or his angels told me in a dream,so i no this stuff sub-conciously because i never remember my dreams, but allt eh information on the form of satanism i'm making jsut comes to me,some thigns require meditation tho,anyway, what should i title the religous refrence book? :fork:

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

Um...I don't know...How about 'Redcorn Satanism'?

Can I ask, by the way, why you call it 'Redcorn' satanism?

GhK.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
I plan on making a organized religion, called redcorn satanism...anyway, i'v got alot of the informationt o wryte in the religous refrence book, i think satan or his angels told me in a dream,so i no this stuff sub-conciously because i never remember my dreams, but allt eh information on the form of satanism i'm making jsut comes to me,some thigns require meditation tho,anyway, what should i title the religous refrence book? :fork:
You mean as in John Redcorn?
char_6995.jpg

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Theistic Satanism is highly compartmentalized to limit the number idiots we have to deal with. If you don't think so google 'belief in satan' and savor the rampant stupidity. That is all. :)

-Mind

Orias

Left Hand Path
Theistic Satanism is highly compartmentalized to limit the number idiots we have to deal with. If you don't think so google 'belief in satan' and savor the rampant stupidity. That is all. :)

-Mind

Lol exactly, it stops everyday jerk offs from conforming and ruining something they know nothing about.

Satanism isn't something you conform to, it's what you naturally are.

jasonwill2

Satanism isn't something you conform to, it's what you naturally are.

+1

woah, now that I notice some of the dates on posts in here... I just got happy with the first page and necrod a couple of topics by accident including this one lol