• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They are both the same person!

Oberon12

So I wonder why there are no blue people in India any more. What's the contrived handwave for that? Clearly there were a lot of blue people, because there are paintings and stuff. Did they all move to Kansas? And why are so many non-white cattle there? Did the Blue People steal them all when they left for Kansas?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
So I wonder why there are no blue people in India any more. What's the contrived handwave for that? Clearly there were a lot of blue people, because there are paintings and stuff. Did they all move to Kansas? And why are so many non-white cattle there? Did the Blue People steal them all when they left for Kansas?

In order to escape the white cattle(who they thought contrasted poorly with their own coloring), they did indeed move to Kansas. They were all hiding out happily there, but now, thanks to your discovery, are all going to have to move immediately.

I hope you're happy.