• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thetan Perceptics and the Flag Building in Clearwater

chevron1

Does anyone know what program Scientology has devised to develop Thetan perceptics? They say that the famous Flag Building in Clearwater (aka the mysterious Super Power Building) looks like a fortress because the Scientologists are doing SECRET research. I practice Taoist metaphysical Third Eye, which could have some relation to perceptics.

20131117-zan-s70-026-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

chevron1

Here is the Flag Building's Grand Atrium. Below is a picture from the construction. They say, those empty spaces in the columns and walls are filled with spy equipment: cameras, microphones, tiny speakers that broadcast secret messages.

SPAtrium.jpg

SCIENTOLOGY023.jpg

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Supernatural abilities in Scientology doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rundowns are process/programs an individual completes in a repetitive cycle until a goal or expected plateau is reach. I never underwent perceptics rundown but the purification rundown was a process that was supposed to get rid of drug addition and harmful side effects of drugs and radiation exposure. That was basically a lot of physical exercise, a lot of vitamins and a lot of sweat.

Of course after this rundown you are going to physically feel a lot better.

There's nothing new here as far as I know. This was all developed by Hubbard many years ago. However it maybe marketing. The perception of it being new may bring in more interest.

chevron1

Rundowns are process/programs an individual completes in a repetitive cycle until a goal or expected plateau is reach. I never underwent perceptics rundown but the purification rundown was a process that was supposed to get rid of drug addition and harmful side effects of drugs and radiation exposure.
There's nothing new here as far as I know. This was all developed by Hubbard many years ago. However it maybe marketing. The perception of it being new may bring in more interest.

Nakosis, a rundown may be what we Taoists call "exhausting the principle". Interesting. Was Hubbard worried that his congregation was being exposed unduly to radiation? Was that the reason for the purification rundown?

Here is a picture of a gyro-gym room inside the complex in Clearwater. A gyro trainer simulates the weightless tumbling in space. The rumor is that Scientology is developing a time machine and that time travellers must train for zero-grav environments. That central crystal ball could be a temporal navigation device with a neural interface.

Superpower_Motion_Quadrant.jpg

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Nakosis, a rundown may be what we Taoists call "exhausting the principle". Interesting. Was Hubbard worried that his congregation was being exposed unduly to radiation? Was that the reason for the purification rundown?

Here is a picture of a gyro-gym room inside the complex in Clearwater. A gyro trainer simulates the weightless tumbling in space. The rumor is that Scientology is developing a time machine and that time travellers must train for zero-grav environments. That central crystal ball could be a temporal navigation device with a neural interface.

Sorry my information comes from about 35 years ago.The only time travel that I was aware then was the recalling of incidents from past lives. I left the organization before getting involved with the higher OT levels.

Though I did sign a billion year contract with Scientology. I wonder how enforceable that's going to turn out to be.

chevron1

Nakosis, do u know anything about the Flag World Tour back in May? Are they Scientology's best specimens for others to oogle? How much would they charge for a consultation?

In that poster, btw, everyone is caucasian. Are they recruiting only whites these days?

FWT1.jpg

Last edited:

chevron1

This is the scientology logo (separate from their star pattern cross) on the flag building. Does anyone know what the logo means? What are those double triangles? Does the "S" double for another symbol? Will they or are they selling logo merchandise: sweatshirts, caps, jewelry, underwear, accessories?

920x920.jpg

Druac

Devout Atheist
Yes...the "program" is a money making scheme for the gullible. $cientology is about one thing and one thing only, how to separate you from the thing they want most...your money. It all revolves around the "God" they worship...the $.