• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Theistic Luciferianism Forum

Adelice

Is there any chance that theistic and non theistic luciferians could have separated forums like the satanism ones?

Personally , i consider any sort of luciferian my brother, even if they dont believe the same things i do - since we all carry the same name. But i feel a little offended sometimes when talking to non theistic luciferians , since they see me like if i was nuts - or tell me im some sort of closet christian.

I just wish there could be more cooperation between the two kinds of luciferianism, i must admit the whole religion is a mess - either way some fighting over extreme atheistic luciferianism and the other extreme were there are people who havent read enough about the religion and want to sell their soul to the devil.

Just something i got on my mind anyway - it would be a huge help for a lot of theistic luciferians who want to share a nice enviroment and maybe this could be one of the first forums to give us the chance.

Me Myself

Back to my username
While I am not a theistic luciferianism, I´ll leave my two cents:

They are two completly differnt things, and should be treated likewise.

One group ebelives in magic, deity-s, and trully worships lucifer

Other group only call themselves "satanists" because of the antagonism to God and symbolic agreements with the "fictional" figure of Satan.

They are comppletely different in cosmologies and ways of thinking that come from such cosmologies, I think it is very logical there is a distinction.

Just my two cents

Blessings :)