• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The year of the rabbit

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
What’s interfaith about rabbits and their year?

it’s the year of the patron god of gay men, Tu’er Shen (aka Ta Yeh, the Master), tthe Rabbit God in Daoism.

So for all the gay men out there …

对大爷的崇敬
Duì dàyé de chóngjìng - Reverence to Ta Yeh

upload_2023-1-22_15-47-55.png

upload_2023-1-22_15-47-36.png

Tu'er Shen - Wikipedia

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I wish I were happy, definition of gay, and the Bible has an all male levitical priesthood, a male God who destroys and murders mother Goddess, her devotees, male Messiah, twelve Apostles, says women should not talk in Church, and I would rather pray to pretty females, humble, charitable to people, even nice to ugly people and losers, but sexy, dress sexy too, but not proud like male God...

Maybe I would be happy if I was gay...find topless bearded Jesus on a cross , more enticing than a topless female, and his Apostles and male clergy more attractive...

But I was born year of the fire bunny. I make love to women and they turn to ashes, Ted Bunny. It was an accident...

I guess if I made love to a man not made of cremation elements, my male lovers would turn to Ashes too? :p:p:shrug:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
That's really interesting! I hadn't heard of him or his story before. Thanks for sharing!
George, I hadn't seen this thread when I shared the rainbow bunny pic today, how it relates to fire bunny when rainman shows up, Weird...:). Rainbow, the gay flag...

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Also weird, I needed something I found on the road today. It wasn't until after saying to myself "Ted Bunny, fire bunny, causes women to turn to Ashes", that I noticed it has a small piece of paper "Ashe", one letter short of Ashes...

On Ash Wednesday, the priest says "you were made of Ashes, Ashes you shall return..."

Wednesday can be related to Woden, but I call it "weddings day, the day to get wed. It's my party I can cry if I want to".

My next Doctor's appointment, will be the most embarrassing, because of how much I said I was sorry for missing the last three, one because of another more important appointment, then a fourth because of snow, to miss the fifth one, because of transportation problems, one being "Martin Luther King day", when my transport says early that day "because of the holiday, you need to reschedule"...

Interesting....:)

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It's the above pic. It says "Ashe", cuts off another word so you only see "Butt".

That was not intentional when I took picture. But I thought Ash, rhymes with ***...

"Smokin ***" can translate "sexy butt", or a butt in a crematorium, or on fire, or a firebunny's fanny when the rain extinguishes the flames on the bunny's buttocks....

Libra's like cake, and the only body part I have seen a man say cake is referring to on TV, is butt cheeks...

Gives a new meaning to turn the other cheek... Libra's spank with the right paddles...;)

Last edited:

wellwisher

Isn't the rabbit a symbol of fertility and procreation; breed like rabbits. Isn't the year of the rabbit more appropriate to the year of the heterosexual, since homosexuals cannot breed?

The Easter Bunny, for example, appears in spring, the time when nature procreates and nature comes back to life. The easter egg and the easter bunny combines two symbols of procreation.

I have some chickens. Chicken can lay eggs without a rooster. They do it all the time. Most of the world's chicken egg production works this way. But if you want more chicks, you will need a hen and a rooster. To beed like rabbits, chickens need to pair up and not just stay with the hens.