• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "What are you listening to?" thread- Part 4

"We are the Robots" by the German band Kraftwerks (there was a bar named after them in Bremenhaven that was frequented by American G.I.s years ago - they made it a craphole). For those who are unfamiliar with them they were one of the early pioneers of electronic musick so we can probably point some finger of blame to them for some of those who came after. They played in Kansas City not too long ago which is probably why I have been remembering them as of late, unfortunately I could not attend. This is one of the earliest videos that I know of for them which most likely speaks to their rawest form and original intent.
D_8Pma1vHmw

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My youngest working on Chopin Prelude Op 28 No 3 in G major on piano...not yet up to speed... but working on it.

You should hear the Shostakovich..its awsome

Town Heretic

Temporarily out of order
This morning I'm running through a few things with my four year old. Kind of Blue and Sound and Color. A few Juno tracks mixed in.
hat_tip.gif

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Metallica's variation on "The Ecstasy of Gold" from the soundtrack of the western film "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly".

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The sixties had their stoner hippies and their ballades, as did the seventies, and I was a stoner, hippie, hood in the 1980's, and this was one of our ballades.

Last edited: