• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "What are you listening to?" thread- Part 4

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

sadly it is across the street and not in my yard where I have a tree size black locust limb on my roof

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

That's my specialty... too bad I'm not actually over there to help with that...

Yes, yes it is. I also have a really tall, dead pine tree between the neighbors house and mine, that like this limb, was supposed to be removed months ago...but the pandemic shut everything down.....now the limb on my roof and the dead pine has something digging holes in it right at ground level, on my side of the tree...that is naturally learning towards the neighbors garage...spending the day trying to get the people I hired to do this months ago, here to get it done before I have to pay for garage repair on someone else's home

and in honor of this...

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Yes, yes it is. I also have a really tall, dead pine tree between the neighbors house and mine, that like this limb, was supposed to be removed months ago...but the pandemic shut everything down.....now the limb on my roof and the dead pine has something digging holes in it right at ground level, on my side of the tree...that is naturally learning towards the neighbors garage...spending the day trying to get the people I hired to do this months ago, here to get it done before I have to pay for garage repair on someone else's home

and in honor of this...

Send me a PM, if we're in driving range, I can take care of your trees and that limb on the roof... free of charge, it's my sincere pleasure. I love taking care of trees and friends and using my skills to volunteer.