• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The weather is getting cold already!

Hacker

Is it getting chilly where you live? I feel like I'm coming down with a cold as a result.:eek: What's the weather like in your area?

Ciscokid

tlcmel said:
Is it getting chilly where you live? I feel like I'm coming down with a cold as a result.:eek: What's the weather like in your area?

Well I'm in between York and Lancaster PA and I'm hot still. Well I just got done working out too. :eek:

Hacker

GoldenDragon said:
it was a bit chilly and damp earlier in the week but it warmed up.
Hey, I see that you live In Pa too.:D It's a little chilly in my house, and I have no windows open and i'm tempted to turn on my heat!:eek: Maybe I'll try a sweatshirt first cause I hate that smell, the first time it's turned on.

ayani

it's getting cooler, but not quite chilly. except in the early morning, but that's ok.

i kind of like the cooler weather- and the leaves are starting to change colors.

fall-leaves.jpg

GoldenDragon

tlcmel said:
Hey, I see that you live In Pa too.:D It's a little chilly in my house, and I have no windows open and i'm tempted to turn on my heat!:eek: Maybe I'll try a sweatshirt first cause I hate that smell, the first time it's turned on.

Wow really?It's rather pleasant here,What part of PA do you live ?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Yeah, it's definately starting to get colder. I always know fall is right around the corner when I get the flu in Sept. =( I like the colder weather though, so I'm not sad I'm sick. :D

Hacker

gracie said:
it's getting cooler, but not quite chilly. except in the early morning, but that's ok.

i kind of like the cooler weather- and the leaves are starting to change colors.

fall-leaves.jpg
Pretty! I like the fall but I hate being cold.:eek:

Hacker

GoldenDragon said:
Wow really?It's rather pleasant here,What part of PA do you live ?
I live in Pittsburgh.:) I'm honesty cold, LOL. I don' t know the degress right now, but i'll check.:run:What part do you live in?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In central New Mexico we've not only had the wettest late Summer in memory, we're now having Autumn-like weather. It's cool and wet!
Roadrunners are disappearing. There are odd birds with flat bills and webbed feet....:confused:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Its been warm during the day, and cool during the night and early mornings. Even got my trench coat out for my night outings cause its now cool enough to wear it.:yes: :woohoo:

Hacker

Okay, there is definitely something wrong with me cause it's 70 degrees right now and im cold.LOL:confused: I just checked.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
tlcmel said:
It's cooling down. It's been in the mid- to upper-80's this past week, which is just perfect IMO.

There are, of course, people who will disagree with me, but to me, the weather here in Utah can be characterized like this:

Spring: May and June
Summer: July and August
Fall: September and October
Winter: November, December, January, February, March and April

Needless to say, winter seems so long to me because I absolutely detest it.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Seyorni said:
In central New Mexico we've not only had the wettest late Summer in memory, we're now having Autumn-like weather. It's cool and wet!
Roadrunners are disappearing. There are odd birds with flat bills and webbed feet....:confused:
I didn't realize you were in New Mexico. My husband just got home from a week at the Philmont Boy Scout Training Camp. Is that anywhere near where you are?