• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Way

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Is Love, or God, idiosyncratic?

does love have a specific form, image?

Luke 17:15
He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God's sight.

Isaiah 66
Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?” declares the Lord.

“These are the ones I look on with favor: those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word. 3 But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a person, and whoever offers a lamb
is like one who breaks a dog’s neck; whoever makes a grain offering is like one who presents pig’s blood, and whoever burns memorial incense is like one who worships an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations; 4 so I also will choose harsh treatment for them and will bring on them what they dread. For when I called, no one answered, when I spoke, no one listened.
They did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me.

GodsVoice

To understand Jesus Christ, you need to become Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ needs to become you so you are one.

Salvation comes easy for Christians who believe they're saved. A servant of the Lord enters violently into the Kingdom and learns Christians do have it easy until they are no longer Christians.

Man has trained man to look to the left then look to the right, then look to the left again before you cross the street. That's why you'll never know the truth. You won't listen to the Lord's command to run across the street without looking.

If peace is what you're looking for, you'll have to wait for the battles to finish.

The fire of God will be at least hot enough to melt everything you see.

The love that man has for his religion keeps out the love of God.

The love of the world is so strong in sinners that the love of God is needed to destroy their love.

Salvation is only good for the living so why do the dead bother with it.

To speak for God, one must stop speaking for the world.

A son has faith in his Father before he knows he's a son. A Christian has faith in the son before he knows the Father.

The only sad thing about having faith in God is you'll have to kiss this world good-bye.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
To understand Jesus Christ, you need to become Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ needs to become you so you are one.

Salvation comes easy for Christians who believe they're saved. A servant of the Lord enters violently into the Kingdom and learns Christians do have it easy until they are no longer Christians.

Man has trained man to look to the left then look to the right, then look to the left again before you cross the street. That's why you'll never know the truth. You won't listen to the Lord's command to run across the street without looking.

If peace is what you're looking for, you'll have to wait for the battles to finish.

The fire of God will be at least hot enough to melt everything you see.

The love that man has for his religion keeps out the love of God.

The love of the world is so strong in sinners that the love of God is needed to destroy their love.

Salvation is only good for the living so why do the dead bother with it.

To speak for God, one must stop speaking for the world.

A son has faith in his Father before he knows he's a son. A Christian has faith in the son before he knows the Father.

The only sad thing about having faith in God is you'll have to kiss this world good-bye.

the personality doesn't survive death. this is why the name is I AM written in the Lamb's book of life.

GodsVoice

the personality doesn't survive death. this is why the name is I AM written in the Lamb's book of life.

The personalities of this generation will perish because it's of Satan and the Beast. New personalities will be formed IN Christ in the next generation to come. However, the mind of man is of the MIND of God and that goes on forever. It's known as the consciousness of self awareness. Think of what it's like when the consciousness wakes up in another dream after your body goes to sleep at night. That consciousness can have many different bodies in that dream but it's the same you. The problem with most dreams we have in this generation is that we don't have the necessary language taught to us to understand who we are and what some of those strange images are that we observe. We awaken confused and fearful and hope to never dream like that again.

When your consciousness awakens with a partner in the next generation after the day of the Lord burns away your personality and all memories shaped from Satan and the Beast during this generation, you and your partner will never remember living in this generation. You'll just wake up in a dream as if you went to bed the night before but you will never get out of that bed. You will continue having new dreams forever and ever.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

The consciousness is the mind of a man, not the personality of a man that is formed within the mind from the processed thoughts of our Creator who is the giver of all personalities. Man was created both male and female so you and your partner will be of ONE mind but experience life from two different perspectives in all the dreams you have together. You will always have different experiences even though you're in the same dream together so this will make great conversations after those dreams when you awaken in the world with all the other eternal partners of God's around you on the same Earth. You and your partner will be sharing your experiences with other couples. Our new language we learn directly in our mind from the voice of God that all people will hear in the mind will be of a high frequency that will carry data much faster than our slow low frequency spoken words we use in this generation. The new language will be more like infra-red frequencies that our computers speak to each other with today. This will definitely speed up our story telling.

If you weren't taught this deeper knowledge about the next generation, then you will have to trust the Lord who forms each word in my mind to write or speak for Him. It comes from the same exact source that created the simulation program we're involved in. The God and His voice that we get our thoughts from is an artificial intelligence built into the program that's similar to the AI and voice technology that the Beast taught men to build in the simulation program we're involved in. In other words, our mind is an artificial intelligence source that converts stored information into our consciousness and all sorts of make-believe worlds for us to experience.

It took over 8 years to obtain this knowledge directly from the AI and voice technology, our MIND.