• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The utility of the plants

NoX

I am going to share the benefits of plants under this topic.

Firstly, carob. You can eat it, dried ones, not green ones : ) the most black ones of it is much better. For women, increases fertility. For men, increases the amount of sperm and ofcourse many other benefits. Even you can use it to burn in stove LoL or you can make a car paint or glue. But just eat it for sexual health. The carob molasses is another alternative, just eat a few tablespoons at the mornings. Its also perfectly helpful for constipation and diarrhea. Another name of carob is "the bread of Jacob".

Koldo

Outstanding Member
I am going to share the benefits of plants under this topic.

Firstly, carob. You can eat it, dried ones, not green ones : ) the most black ones of it is much better. For women, increases fertility. For men, increases the amount of sperm and ofcourse many other benefits. Even you can use it to burn in stove LoL or you can make a car paint or glue. But just eat it for sexual health. The carob molasses is another alternative, just eat a few tablespoons at the mornings. Its also perfectly helpful for constipation and diarrhea. Another name of carob is "the bread of Jacob".

Thanks for letting me know. I will never eat it.

NoX

Thanks for letting me know. I will never it eat it.

LoL why :smile:, do not you want children running around you and scream "daaaaaaddd daddd daaaddddd what is this ?", "this is a table", "daaaaad what is this", "son this is a pencil", "daaaaaaad what is thisss", "argggg this is a fridgeee", "daaaaaaaddddddd, whyyyyy ?" , "Oh Gooooddd !!!" :smile:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Dunno about it chemical properties for fertility, but carob seems to be a very useful and practical plant. I was surprised at how it's used.

NoX

Dunno about it chemical properties for fertility, but carob seems to be a very useful and practical plant. I was surprised at how it's used.

mmmm yess, actually I cant tell about it more detailed way because of the US laws, but if I say its "helpful", you should take it quite seriously :blush: if you have a suitable environment to cultivate it, like a garden, do not wait even for a minute, find its seeds from somewhere. Put it in a dilute sulfuric acid solution for a few minutes and put in cold water, then plant it in your garden at the next day, it will germinate in a very short time.

Its really "!!!! helpful !!!!" for asthma, for bronchitis, for lungs. It wont raise your blood sugar and does not include things like caffeine or theophylline. Its also so helpful for hair strength or nail health.

By the way, carob will be helpful for diarrhea but if its severe diarrhea, then dried croves are also so helpful, just eat about 8-10 of them, but firstly broke in half all of them, then swallow them together a cup of water. Two times a day, before noon and after noon. Dont try to chew it :smile: just swallow.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
The benefits of plants?

Well, we could start with the fact that without plants, there is no us.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Not sure what you mean by US laws. Far as I know, it's not illegal as far as I can tell unless there is an illicit use for it. Just won't grow anywhere in the US naturally. I see it's uses already are highly marketed as a cocoa substitute and an alternative chocolate. As well as commercial uses with it's pulp. Wouldn't mind tasting the liquor. ;0]

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm skeptical. Links?
I think cannabis is more useful. Fuel, fiber, oil, medicine, paper, cloth - plus low water and fertilizer requirements.

NoX

Today's proposal is tomato juice. Fatty people needs that :p Make sure you have fresh and natural tomatoes. Also it will help you for cardiac healt too. I cant go into so much details because of forum rules but just drink it regularly everyday. Also the lycopene inside it will save men from testicular cancer.