• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Unseen God

Treasure Hunter

The lord of this world, the god that is revealed, is only given a share of the Kingdom of Heaven. This is the god that all religious communities know and are in relationship with, more or less.

The hidden, unseen God the Father has the entire Kingdom. This is where eternal life resides. In order to begin to relate to the Father, one must reject the presence of the light and the memory of the light’s presence, since the unseen resides in darkness. We should also be weary of what is believed widely about the holy and divine since it is more likely to be mediated / contaminated by the revealed god.

The hidden God is most purely accessed from the place of emptiness, darkness, and lifelessness. This will limit contamination. In this way, it is tactical to be within arm’s length of atheism or at least agnosticism at all times.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
.. is only given a share of the Kingdom of Heaven.
This is where eternal life resides.
I do not want a share of the kingdom. My humble apartment is enough for me. I also do not want an eternal life. What has come to me is enough.
For light, we use LED. It is supposed to save some money.

Hermit Philosopher

Selflessly here for you
The lord of this world, the god that is revealed, is only given a share of the Kingdom of Heaven. This is the god that all religious communities know and are in relationship with, more or less.

The hidden, unseen God the Father has the entire Kingdom. This is where eternal life resides. In order to begin to relate to the Father, one must reject the presence of the light and the memory of the light’s presence, since the unseen resides in darkness. We should also be weary of what is believed widely about the holy and divine since it is more likely to be mediated / contaminated by the revealed god.

The hidden God is most purely accessed from the place of emptiness, darkness, and lifelessness. This will limit contamination. In this way, it is tactical to be within arm’s length of atheism or at least agnosticism at all times.
“Contamination” is a stark word.

I’d say that if you are secure in your faith, you need not be so fearful of the beliefs held by others.

They with a pure heart and enough peace of mind, shall remain upright even while walking through burning fire.

Strengthen your relationship with God and you shall no longer need to fear your brother. Then, you can be there for him instead.

Humbly,
Hermit