• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The UK Geert Wilders

Wow – finally justice has been served I ma so so happy with this ruling I want just celebrate freedom, to be honest I think this has done more damage to islam than Geert Wilders , its put Islam on the stand , its got people talking about the stuff taught in the quran, its made people much more aware of Islam. Cant wait to see if the UK can produce a politician anything like Greet Wilders I would def join his party.

My question is would you join a UK party , that had its own UK Geert wilders ?

I salute you Mr Wilders.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Wow – finally justice has been served I ma so so happy with this ruling I want just celebrate freedom, to be honest I think this has done more damage to islam than Geert Wilders , its put Islam on the stand , its got people talking about the stuff taught in the quran, its made people much more aware of Islam. Cant wait to see if the UK can produce a politician anything like Greet Wilders I would def join his party.

My question is would you join a UK party , that had its own UK Geert wilders ?

I salute you Mr Wilders.

I couldn't support anyone who wants to ban a book which is also a form of free speech,the UK IMO can do without such people