• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Tyranny of Multinational Corporations

dust1n

Zindīq
The global market is so corrupt, mostly because it has no regulation in place what so ever. The individual regulations previously in place have been for the most part lifted. Thus the global monopolies.

zizzer

Thank you so much for posting this link. I will be sending this to all my friends. We are all very concerned about the seeds available for our own gardens. We are a community trying to organize our own self sufficiency. We are organized with Seeds to Plowshares. Communities must organize to provide for their own in the coming years. It is time to insulate ourselves from the coming corprate wars. BACK TO THE LAND.
Adios,
the zizzer

cynic2005

Thank you so much for posting this link. I will be sending this to all my friends. We are all very concerned about the seeds available for our own gardens. We are a community trying to organize our own self sufficiency. We are organized with Seeds to Plowshares. Communities must organize to provide for their own in the coming years. It is time to insulate ourselves from the coming corprate wars. BACK TO THE LAND.
Adios,
the zizzer

No problem. I think one of the major concerns in relation to Monsanto, is that this company is apparently destroying all of our biodiversity. This was not emphasized much in either video, but what this will cause is a considerable susceptibility to famine worldwide. What they are doing is destroying all the natural varieties of plant crops around the world--essentially eliminating what has taken millions to billions of years of evolution to create. Destroying natural varieties means no genetic variation. A lack of genetic variation means that everything grown will be the same (i.e., consist of the same genes). If there is a disease that a crop is susceptible to, having this same exact crop worldwide equates to worldwide famine.

Monsanto is putting the entire world in danger. If we don't act to preserve the biodiversity of our crops, we may be in considerable danger.

Last edited: