• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The True Nature of God

Ostronomos

As I have stated before, unlike the divided atheist-theist camps, I am 100% aware that a universal consciousness or God exists. Not only have I seen it in operation, I have logically proven it. So both empirical science and logic reinforce my understanding of this "ultimate reality" beyond our limited senses.

If atheism were a fact then space and time would be continuous on the microscopic level rather than discrete. And there would be no such thing as a "Quantum reality". Matter would take the place of God and mind would have no priority over matter.

I rest assured in this knowledge. I do not belong to a religion, nor do I care for one. This does not include passing interest. Rather, I simply am aware that God exists.

I've had a number of supernatural experiences in which I gained extrasensory perception and have "stepped out of the matrix".

Proving this to the blind is rather difficult. Although I believe I can reach anyone under the right circumstances.

There are layers of reality and it is not turtles all the way down.

A four-dimensional universe would be finite yet have no boundary. Humanity is only now beginning to open their hearts and minds to God, the Ground of Being that permeates all reality.

Unfortunately, not everyone has had the luxury of witnessing the universal consciousness in operation. This has resulted in much conflict. I am here to deliver the message to a benighted humanity. I can lay claim to the fact that I have had genuine supernatural experiences due to my unique genetic predisposition. I.e. I was born to discover God. Even in the absence of understanding.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The cerebral world is a wonderful thing.

It allows a unique reality that belongs to no one else but one's own.

Yokefellow

As I have stated before, unlike the divided atheist-theist camps, I am 100% aware that a universal consciousness or God exists.

The Christian Bible calls it a 'Consuming Fire'. It is an infinite field of energy (Spirit) and information (Word) that is also sentient...

Hebrews 12:29
"For our God is a consuming fire."

It exists outside of our 3D Universe. It is where our Universe manifests from.

Not only have I seen it in operation, I have logically proven it.

Right on. I have done similar.

So both empirical science and logic reinforce my understanding of this "ultimate reality" beyond our limited senses.

Precisely. The more One correlates the evidence, the more it forms the overall Truth.