• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The translation of the SCSPL

Ostronomos

As many of you might know I have been an avid supporter of Christopher Langan's CTMU since 2007.

I was completely ignorant about God until one day in late 2006 when I started entering a deep relaxation and began having insights into the nature of God and reality. This I mentioned came from a single source of reality which I perceived and correctly interpreted. Whereas atheistic knowledge comes from meaningless information or many different objects. Hence their confusion.

I was instrumental in pointing out the mistaken premises that today's science has built itself on. I have a firm grasp of reality and the new heights of genius which I temporarily gain.

I am guided by the knowledge of the Great Genius prophecy.

I would recommend that all of you digest the Metaformal System by Christopher Langan if you wish for a profound understanding of reality.

Ostronomos

I apologize if my thread leaves something to be desired. In an attempt to revive this thread I will post the following.

I believe every one of you would benefit from knowing that the SCSPL is a "language of languages" which is also known as the Metaformal System. This general language created the universe and is no different to the one God of monotheistic religion. That One is an identity language which resides in an ethereal realm which we enter as our consciousness continues on its journey after death. Due to fact that death is an illusion we do not taste death when we "die". The gods of polytheistic religion are but manifestations of the One.

As we begin to think about these concepts with greater understanding intelligent design becomes clear.

To enlighten those of you who lack knowledge of this master theory of theories, the SCSPL can be thought of as a powerful language where the acronym stands for Self-configuring Self-processing language.

Regards,

Nicholas.

Last edited:

Ostronomos

S
Why don't you become a pagan? What's the deal with monotheism?
I don't really see the value in practicing religion. However I don't mind expanding my consciousness in order to make revolutionary breakthroughs that frame science through the eyes of metaphysics like the theory-reality correspondence for the benefit of humanity.